Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 516 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Amazon.nl and amazon.se shorter ftid refund time

Quote:(04-17-2023, 03:08 AM)Siam0000 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-22-2023, 02:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-16-2023, 03:14 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

He doesn't support FTID or any variants of it. So he will not give you any advice on it
Correct.

If you don’t use ftid How else are you supposed to refund high value orders, which are 3-7k and sell the shit and get profit
Are you aware of the array of traditional methods that have a proven track record of success?

That's your answer.

Quote:(02-22-2023, 02:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-16-2023, 03:14 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

He doesn't support FTID or any variants of it. So he will not give you any advice on it
Correct.

If you don’t use ftid How else are you supposed to refund high value orders, which are 3-7k and sell the shit and get profit

Quote:(04-16-2023, 09:08 PM)sem1231 Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2023, 07:53 AM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2023, 01:59 AM)deaqolo Wrote:

stop reminding me of "Elvis Breisly"

You are trolling or what? This is the second time you quote me with some nonsense things, your post doesn't have anything do with the topic.

Had any succes with lit scan? And what is the proces after it says lost in traffick in track in trace?

It should work as long as it is on the prepaid label that Amazon gives you.

Quote:(04-17-2023, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-17-2023, 03:08 AM)Siam0000 Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2023, 02:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Correct.

Are you aware of the array of traditional methods that have a proven track record of success?

That's your answer.

I weren’t trying to come at u I was just asking if some things come across wrong on the internet , what website and what method works on what website , could you help me

Quote:(04-18-2023, 01:02 AM)Siam0000 Wrote:

what website and what method works on what website
Impossible to generalize.

It depends on the company's operations/protocol, the nature of the Item, the carrier used and the list goes on.

What’s a simple one which I could do for apple I live in the uk

Because I’d like to refund some iPhones n sell them

Quote:(02-13-2023, 08:01 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2023, 07:54 PM)papken Wrote:

did you really succedeed with ftid recently? I heard even refunders stopped doing it on amazon cuz its not working anymore

Yeah, for Amazon.de I already filled the incident report and just waiting for a refund. It will be today or tomorrow.

did you really succedeed with ftid recently? I heard even refunders stopped doing it on amazon cuz its not working anymore

If it was not working, the boxing services won't do any services anymore, but as far as I know, they do it from like 2020 and don't have any problems these days. I have friends that do refunding nearly everyday, if there were any problems, our chat would be exploded of news about ftid not working anymore or something similar.
The website is down 404 o.O

Quote:(05-03-2023, 10:39 PM)Catcatdog Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2023, 08:01 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Yeah, for Amazon.de I already filled the incident report and just waiting for a refund. It will be today or tomorrow.

If it was not working, the boxing services won't do any services anymore, but as far as I know, they do it from like 2020 and don't have any problems these days. I have friends that do refunding nearly everyday, if there were any problems, our chat would be exploded of news about ftid not working anymore or something similar.
The website is down 404 o.O

Maybe temporarily, because I checked now and everything is working.