Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 402 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[Official] Reverence Recruitment

Username: @kodo
Why do you want to join?: I've recently had a strange attraction to SL and want this forum to prosper.
What will you contribute to the site/group?: I have some pretty good stuff I plan on releasing. I will also remain active and try to stay as high quality as possible.
Will you remain active?: reference the above answer.
Why should we pick you over someone else?: I don't want to answer this as I don't feel above any other member on this site.

[Image: res0pij.png]
Username: @Cr33pyguy

Why do you want to join?: I've been on Sinisterly for a long time, and we've never had an official group. For a while now I've been following your activities, and I'm interested in joining because I see this as an opportunity to contribute more and in better quality to the community behind the forum, which I truly enjoy. The community behind SL is what I find to be one of the best things about this forum - The tight packed and friendly, however not always welcoming community. I want to keep it alive and well.

What will you contribute to the site/group?: I do graphics, but mostly I'm active on the serious discussion section; I enjoy debate, and expressing my opinion in supported and logical arguments. I'm also learning Java, and do some web development and design, plus graphic design.

Will you remain active?: Yes, I have had my active and inactive periods, however now my activity has more or less stabilized

Why should we pick you over someone else?: I've been on Sinisterly for quite a while now - from back in the day when this was AnarchyForums. I've seen the community develop, and generally tend to think I can understand it very well - I guess we can all agree that I am not the most popular, or the most known member here, but I certainly try to make myself seen and help all of the new people joining. As to the actual question: My will to help Sinisterly develop, and especially improve is very sincere, and I will be contributing content steadily over a long time.

Username: Dream
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because it seems like a really cool group. It would also be cool to meet new people that are in the group.
What will you contribute to the site/group?: I mean, I'll try to whenever I get my hands one something but I don't really have any skills to do anything.
Will you remain active?: Yes
Why should we pick you over someone else?: There's really no reason. I''m not really good at anything I'm just a nice guy who wants to meet new people and be apart of something like this

Username: vegimite
Why do you want to join?: Id like to take part in this movement, lately Ive been posting more tutorials and edging away from my previously immature disposition. Perhaps by joining this group I will not only be able to help the community but also get to know some members more who I previously judged and was rude to.

What will you contribute to the site/group?: I have 'some' knowledge of computer security and technology in general. Even though at times my posts are immature my tutorials have never been that way.

Will you remain active?: Certainly, I enjoy this forum and its community and have almost dropped membership on other forums for this one.
Why should we pick you over someone else?: This is a hard question because I dont wish to come away either skill-less or narcisstic, but I do have knowledge that many members pehaps dont (discluding members like Reiko of course).

We will be adding some people soon, @Vegimite is now black listed from the group. He was recently added and acted very immaturely during his time in the group.

Username: @MiS

Why do you want to join?: It's been a bit less than a month since I've joined Sinisterly, but I've become infatuated with the community and the site as a whole. As I've stated before, I originally came from 4chan, and got extremely tired of trolling, short-posts and wayward discussions that typically happened. Since I've joined SL I've tried time and again to post actively, yet with input and quality. Whether I get accepted or not into the group, it'd be my goal, and pride, to set an example to the rest of the forum.

What will you contribute to the site/group?: Along with keeping the forum and threads as high quality with my posts as I can, I hope to continue Reverence's good name with my activity. I recently made a thread directing new members on what to do after joining, and would be happy to make other "guides" if asked.

Will you remain active?: Yes. I actively post and reply as much as I can, and will continue to do so in the future.

Why should we pick you over someone else?: Prior to SL, I was once a moderator for another forum, so along with the experience I've had with posting here, I know the difference between high-quality and low-quality posting. I have a good reputation as of now, and never take offense to any post, serious or not, as I believe each post should be taken earnestly, but with a grain of salt.

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(06-16-2014, 07:12 AM)xornull Wrote:

vouch. Y U do dis 2 us ; _ ; ...

This thread is old. The group leaders have changed and most of the members were kicked. Closing this.