Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 402 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[Official] Reverence Recruitment

Quote:(03-22-2014, 03:59 AM)Satan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Stating "until this forum goes down" makes two statements, one that you'll either be active forever, or two, that you believe it will go down.

Why poke holes, I don't believe 0day.red will go down, it sounded good at the time, but now I'm sure that I will get denied because of that. Thanks for ruining my confidence.

Username: Sabi/Nekoua
Why do you want to join?: To provide better content for the forum.
What will you contribute to the site/group?: Mostly posting tutorials and telling people where to post and such.
Will you remain active?: I'm on skype everyday and I check the forum about 50 times a day.
Why should we pick you over someone else?: I believe I have a strong reading ability or natural perspective of a person's personality and how I can better help them.

Username: Feat
Why do you want to join?: The userbar is nice and I'd like to have it under my belt.
What will you contribute to the site/group?: Honestly, I have no clue. I would say posts within the subforum, but I think that's quite the obvious thing to do.
Will you remain active?: I have my fair share of posts already, so yes.
Why should we pick you over someone else?: That's for you to decide, not me.

New Temporary Members (3 days):
@Apraxiahs
@Aurora
@.Shebang

Members temporarily denied:
@Feat - Bad Application

To the members accepted - You are given a three day trial period in order to prove yourself worthy of being in the group. Live up to your application and you will become a permanent member. Congratulations to you guys! Don't disappoint us. :wink:

To the members who were denied - Update your application to make it more professional instead of just saying "I was on the group before." We didn't add you back because we want a fresh start. Put a little more effort into it. Once you update your application, we will re-assess you and make the final decision. After being denied twice, you will no longer be allowed to reapply after a given period of time (given by me). Good luck with your second applications!

To everyone else that applied: We are still reviewing your application, and will update the thread when we have made our decision.

Kind Regards, Vipr.

New Temporary Members (3 days):
@Saikou

Members temporarily denied:
None - We have 1 more spot left. We will look at everyone closely and make our last decision soon.

To the members accepted - You are given a three day trial period in order to prove yourself worthy of being in the group. Live up to your application and you will become a permanent member. Congratulations to you guys! Don't disappoint us. :wink:

To the members who were denied - Update your application to make it more professional instead of just saying "I was on the group before." We didn't add you back because we want a fresh start. Put a little more effort into it. Once you update your application, we will re-assess you and make the final decision. After being denied twice, you will no longer be allowed to reapply after a given period of time (given by me). Good luck with your second applications!

To everyone else that applied: We are still reviewing your application, and will update the thread when we have made our decision.

Kind Regards, Vipr.

Will these applications be permanently closed after the last spot is taken? I'd love to apply but right now I certainly don't have the activity to even consider it. Same reason that I turned down mod. Is the number of this group fixed or would that depend on how the new members do in the following 3 days?

Just a side thought, this group looks really professional. I'm impressed. Good luck to you all

Quote:(03-24-2014, 06:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Will these applications be permanently closed after the last spot is taken? I'd love to apply but right now I certainly don't have the activity to even consider it. Same reason that I turned down mod. Is the number of this group fixed or would that depend on how the new members do in the following 3 days?

Just a side thought, this group looks really professional. I'm impressed. Good luck to you all :smile:

I imagine that if a member doesn't keep up with it and is removed, then a spot would open up. Are you gonna be active again? c:

Quote:(03-24-2014, 06:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Just a side thought, this group looks really professional. I'm impressed. Good luck to you all :smile:

The plans we have for the group goes as follows:
We're going to buy tier 3 as soon as Oni replies. Then once we accept the final person, we will hand pick 5 more members to be in the group. If I were you, I would go ahead and apply. Who knows, you can probably make it. :wink: The activity check is during the trial - so if you state in your application that you will try and be as active as can be, then you have just as good a chance as everyone else does. You will be put on trial for 3 days, then we will decide if you stay.

Quote:(03-24-2014, 06:04 PM)Satan Wrote:

I imagine that if a member doesn't keep up with it and is removed, then a spot would open up. Are you gonna be active again? c:

I'm hoping to boost my activity from now on. However, University keeps me pretty busy. They expect us to be working 56 hours a week... I'd love to be more active here though. It's also mean to Oni if I don't get my activity up since I'm dating him. O_O

Quote:(03-24-2014, 06:28 PM)Vipr Wrote:

The plans we have for the group goes as follows:
We're going to buy tier 3 as soon as Oni replies. Then once we accept the final person, we will hand pick 5 more members to be in the group. If I were you, I would go ahead and apply. Who knows, you can probably make it. :wink: The activity check is during the trial - so if you state in your application that you will try and be as active as can be, then you have just as good a chance as everyone else does. You will be put on trial for 3 days, then we will decide if you stay.

Thank you :biggrin: I'll go ahead and make an application just in case then. Oni should be up and around within the next few hours I think. (If he isn't I'll kick his ass.)

Username: [size=3pt]Jiggly[/size]

Why do you want to join?: I think this forum really needs a group like this. The more people that share the interest with this groups goal, the better off the forum will be as a whole. Even if they're not all members of this group. I'm interested in joining as I believe this forum could use more dedicated members. I've seen too many people come and go after being active for a short while. Obviously we all want long-term active members.

What will you contribute to the site/group?: In terms of programming/hacking/GFX etc - I am not skilled in any of these. I am learning GFX in my own time, but essentially I am an Art student. By nature, Art students have to be good problem solvers... Or so I am told. My strengths really lie with communication and being a friend. I'm a very friendly user and some of my reputation can show for that (I don't mean to boast but I have the highest reputation at this moment in time). I am also an ex-English student, allowing me to be a lot more precise with written communication - Something I feel that people can get lazy with on this forum. I would like to improve the standard of English in people's posts and I would like to be a member they can speak to when they feel that there are issues occurring. Also, I feel new members join and aren't necessarily looking at the rules when they sign up. I would like to be there from the start to give them a guide.

Will you remain active?: Yes. I may not have a high post count currently, considering I've been on the forum for well over a year, but I am improving that at the moment. I want to become a fully active member and have been working on increasing my posts these past few days.

Why should we pick you over someone else?: I am a dedicated member and have been on this forum through thick and thin. I love it here and this community is like an extended family. I may not be able to offer technology-based skills, but I am able offer dedication. I have had experience as staff members on groups for other websites and I used to be in one of SLs old groups.