Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 460 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Agents

Agents is a new invite only group impersonating law enforcement officials for the purpose of trolling the living hell out of inferior rice children.
No, you may not join.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 09:30 AM)Starfall Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Agents is a new invite only group impersonating law enforcement officials for the purpose of trolling the living hell out of inferior rice children.
No, you may not join.

What did Asian children do to you?

Quote:(02-20-2014, 09:31 AM)Satan Wrote:

What did Asian children do to you?

Dude, you don't even get the Aush0k quote... you're lucky I don't throw you in jail right now.

Now I don't feel exclusive anymore. Why do you have to ruin the dreams of poor bluescreeny?

//Edit: Welcome back starbaby <3

100% Serious question. Are these Federal Agents that are being impersonated or all forms of law enforcement including but not limited to uniforms, detectives, and district attorneys?

The fuck is this? Agents? . . . I don't think my brain can even process how horrid I think this is. I'll start off by questioning. Why are you against Asians?

Quote:(02-20-2014, 02:32 PM)Duubz Wrote:

Well can someone tell me what's going on here then? :l

Starfall owns group full of master heckers. That's about it.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 02:29 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Duubz, you don't know who your dealing with here. If they say they hate Asians then so do you. If I were u, I'd keep it head down and pray to the agents.

Well can someone tell me what's going on here then? :l

Quote:(02-20-2014, 02:33 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Starfall owns group full of master heckers. That's about it.

... Is that it? If so I'm going back to sleep.

Quote:(02-20-2014, 02:22 PM)Duubz Wrote:

The fuck is this? Agents? . . . I don't think my brain can even process how horrid I think this is. I'll start off by questioning. Why are you against Asians?

Duubz, you don't know who your dealing with here. If they say they hate Asians then so do you. If I were u, I'd keep it head down and pray to the agents.