Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 740 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
$300 OnePlus 7T at B&H

Quote:(12-31-2020, 12:13 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Just to add another thought, some of these companies, like Motorola/Lenovo and OnePlus provide a little more support than giants like Samsung. I can't recall what it was for, but I contacted Motorola a while ago and got far more assistance than I have with other Android phone companies in the past.
I haven't dealt with Motorola since the late 90s, and their customer service was exceptional back then.

Looks like they haven't changed.

Quote:(12-31-2020, 03:30 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2020, 12:13 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Just to add another thought, some of these companies, like Motorola/Lenovo and OnePlus provide a little more support than giants like Samsung. I can't recall what it was for, but I contacted Motorola a while ago and got far more assistance than I have with other Android phone companies in the past.
I haven't dealt with Motorola since the late 90s, and their customer service was exceptional back then.

I have to say, customer service experience really does change where I'm likely to put my money. That, and a company's ability to stand behind their product.

Quote:(01-01-2021, 04:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I have to say, customer service experience really does change where I'm likely to put my money. That, and a company's ability to stand behind their product.
Very well said.

I believe both are equally Important, and can be somewhat difficult to find with many manufacturers.

Quote:(01-01-2021, 04:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2020, 03:30 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2020, 12:13 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

As companies are shifting more and more towards lesser customer service, I definitely aim for companies that still retain their human element. I'll happily pay a chunk more to a company that has decent warranties or support.

Quote:(01-02-2021, 06:04 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2021, 04:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2020, 03:30 PM)mothered Wrote:

As companies are shifting more and more towards lesser customer service, I definitely aim for companies that still retain their human element. I'll happily pay a chunk more to a company that has decent warranties or support.

I totally agree. We discussed this recently, but a company having support that gets to the point, knows what they're doing and is actually helpful, speaks loads. Too many companies pay for crappy first line support staff, who give bad advice and don't actually help anyone (cough, discord, cough).

Grabbing this tonight, as my hated Iphone 7's battery has checked out.

Quote:(01-03-2021, 03:33 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Grabbing this tonight, as my hated Iphone 7's battery has checked out.

Awesome! I hope you like it! I do think it's a steal.

This is a good deal. I need it

Quote:(03-20-2021, 10:02 PM)Badgateway504 Wrote:

This is a good deal. I need it

Are you actually going to buy one?

I believe they're offering discounts on the generation 8 phones now to, to make way for the 9s. Great specs for price.