Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 253 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Crack activation lock on IOS and add own Icloud

I get phones in my shop very often and i have amassed a pile of activation locked iPhones and I have found a working method on bypassing activation lock working on IOS 12-13, IOS 14 is a little weird but it still can get you to other than paper weight status. I have tested it on my iphone 7 thats activation locked and i was able to put my personal i cloud on it download apps and all that i have not tried putting a sim in it and seeing if it can text or call but it should. since its something that you do not see very often i have to sell the method and tools used for 10$ in BTC ( 1Emdwfc9p6mUV5rPW9wKNq69WXvh2qqZRN ) and im going to give @

[To see links please register here]

the tools for free so he can test and show that it works h=if he wants to or can test. I dont know how long the servers are going to be open for so i would make haste if you buy pm me and ill check the transaction then give you the mega links and how to do it.

PM me mothered for the links and how to do it

If he doesn’t have a iCloud locked phone I’ll happily test it and give feedback

@

, sorry for bumping an old post, is this still available? if so can you do it for ios 14 iphone 11?

Quote:(12-12-2020, 01:01 AM)gokuvita21 Wrote:

@

, sorry for bumping an old post, is this still available? if so can you do it for ios 14 iphone 11?
im not sure if it will work on 14 anymore as the servers were on in bursts of time to do 14 but 11-13.5 I personally tested I would need to dig up the tools again to do testing

Quote:(12-12-2020, 01:08 AM)taylostolo Wrote:

Quote: (12-12-2020, 01:01 AM)gokuvita21 Wrote:

@

im not sure if it will work on 14 anymore as the servers were on in bursts of time to do 14 but 11-13.5 I personally tested I would need to dig up the tools again to do testing
okay thats fine, do you know any methods for complete iphone 11 activation lock removal?

thankyou for sharing this information