Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1026 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
1$ USB Rubber Ducky alternative

Quote:(12-19-2017, 09:38 AM)Pikami Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-19-2017, 02:08 AM)Kuem Wrote:

what language is it in, is it still in c++ / c

It's c++ but not all standart libraries are included

Arduino isn't C++. It tries to be, but it's not really even close to being complete.

Quote:(12-19-2017, 10:20 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (12-19-2017, 09:38 AM)Pikami Wrote:

Quote: (12-19-2017, 02:08 AM)Kuem Wrote:

what language is it in, is it still in c++ / c

It's c++ but not all standart libraries are included

Arduino isn't C++. It tries to be, but it's not really even close to being complete.

"the Arduino language is merely a set of C/C++ functions that can be called from your code. Your sketch undergoes minor changes (e.g. automatic generation of function prototypes) and then is passed directly to a C/C++ compiler (avr-g++). All standard C and C++ constructs supported by avr-g++ should work in Arduino."

Taken from the arduino FAQ

Sorry its been a while, but I finally received my Digispark. CHINA! Upon receiving it, everything looks good, and despite the wait I'm going to be making use of it. Especially after the post about EggShell RAT I'm going to be modifying that code to hopefully run on the Digispark if it won't run by itself.

It works, I've done some fun stuff, but as of right now its mainly just for fun and games.

Quote:(08-06-2017, 03:43 AM)PythonRaze Wrote:

it's nice to see cheaper options for cheap penetration testers like me.

Agreed. Currently figuring out how to craft some cheap and useless usb toys. Doesn't even have to work. Pretty sure someone will plug in this

or this

I have heard of these things, sounds like you can do a lot of cool stuff with them. Thanks.

Quote:(01-16-2018, 04:52 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

It works, I've done some fun stuff, but as of right now its mainly just for fun and games.

Cool dude!
Enjoy :wink:

Quote:(03-10-2018, 02:24 AM)Plug Wrote:

I have heard of these things, sounds like you can do a lot of cool stuff with them. Thanks.

You sure can, here's a cool example:

Quote:(03-10-2018, 10:09 AM)Pikami Wrote:

Quote: (01-16-2018, 04:52 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Cool dude!
Enjoy :wink:

Quote:(03-10-2018, 02:24 AM)Plug Wrote:

You sure can, here's a cool example:

when will you make more of those
bought one because of your thread lots of fun to code it but dont understand much

Quote:(03-10-2018, 11:14 AM)KuhakuWolf Wrote:

when will you make more of those
bought one because of your thread lots of fun to code it but dont understand much

I've been very busy currently, I'll try to write one the following week.
Thanks for your interest.

I've completely forgot about this. It's been In my "to do list" for over 6 months, therefore I definitely need to prioritize my tasks a little better.

It's nice to read all positive replies, they're certainly an Indicator of what to expect when taking this project on board.

Thank you for the contribution! I will see if I can do this later on