Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1026 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
1$ USB Rubber Ducky alternative

[Introduction]
In my opinion items from the hakshop are way overpriced, at the time of writing the price of a rubber ducky is 44.99$
ITT: I'm going to show you how to make your own keystroke injection tool for about one dollar.
For this project we'll be using a Digispark usb development board you can find them really cheap on aliexpress, I bough two of them for 1.06$ each

[Setting up the dev enviroment]
1.Download the arduino IDE (

[To see links please register here]

)

2.Install or Unzip the Arduino IDE
3.Run the IDE and go to File->Preferences
4.In the "Additional Boards Manager URLs" textbox add the URL "http://digistump.com/package_digistump_index.json" and click OK

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Using this to break into an android tablet.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Using this to spawn a meterpreter reverse tcp shell

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This is a great share. I would give this a try when I can.

Very nice, when I have the time I will definitly be trying this out. Very detailed as well. Thank you for this man.

Quote:(08-04-2017, 02:27 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Thank you for this man.
No problem

Quote:(08-04-2017, 03:18 PM)mothered Wrote:

Whilst you may need a few lessons In MS Paint (joking), your tutorial Is magnificent. Well done.
Lol, I'm not a graphics designer, thanks

Quote:(08-04-2017, 03:24 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Lol, I'm not a graphics designer, thanks

My comment was In a joking manner.

You should see my work, you win hands down.

Whilst you may need a few lessons In MS Paint (joking), your tutorial Is magnificent. Well done.

Bookmarked. Once I finish customizing my lappies and configuring my network, I shall look Into this.

I've done this with a similar microcontroller (a Chinese one with 'beetle' in the name).

It didn't last long, because there's so many things that you can do with the little things that I wouldn't want to just use it on something that I would rarely/never use.

Good thread. I know that there is plenty of people looking for something like this.

it's nice to see cheaper options for cheap penetration testers like me.