Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 223 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
‘Matrix 4’ Officially a Go With Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski

New Matrix movie incoming, 20 years after the original movie. Hopefully it lives up to expectations. Hype?

Quote:

Get ready to re-enter the Matrix.

Lana Wachowski is set to write and direct a fourth film set in the world of “The Matrix,” with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising their roles as Neo and Trinity, respectively.

Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures will produce and globally distribute the film. Warner Bros. Picture Group chairman Toby Emmerich made the announcement on Tuesday.

“We could not be more excited to be re-entering ‘The Matrix’ with Lana,” said Emmerich. “Lana is a true visionary — a singular and original creative filmmaker — and we are thrilled that she is writing, directing and producing this new chapter in ‘The Matrix’ universe.”

In addition to Wachowski, the script was also written by Aleksandar Hemon and David Mitchell. Wachowski is also producing with Grant Hill. Sources say the film is eyed to begin production at the top of 2020.

Read More:

[To see links please register here]

Big fan of the matrix series. As long as keanu is acting, i'll watch it. I already know it won't meet my expectations after 20 years but there's always a chance. Big fan of the john wick movies, im ready for some keanu ass kicking.

Big fan of the matrix series. As long as keanu is acting, i'll watch it. I already know it won't meet my expectations after 20 years but there's always a chance. Big fan of the john wick movies, im ready for some keanu ass kicking.

This is going to be awesome. Any movie with Keanu is a hit, and its the Matrix series. Ill definitely be seeing this when it comes out.

This is going to be awesome. Any movie with Keanu is a hit, and its the Matrix series. Ill definitely be seeing this when it comes out.

Quote:(08-22-2019, 05:36 AM)Losi Wrote:

Pretty much. With Keanu it's hard to fail.

loved the matrix saga, will see this for sure!

Quote:(08-22-2019, 05:36 AM)Losi Wrote:

Pretty much. With Keanu it's hard to fail.

loved the matrix saga, will see this for sure!

I'm really hoping that they won't mess this up, but anyway as long as Keanu is in it and it's a Matrix movie, there's a chance this won't happen.
Pretty hyped, since I'm a big fan of Matrix.