Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 223 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
‘Matrix 4’ Officially a Go With Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski

Quote:(10-18-2019, 08:00 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-17-2019, 04:20 PM)geyu29 Wrote:

It wouldnt be the same, i think it will have too much CGI like a dystopian dusty future under the sun (spongebob squarepants) like Alita and Maze Runner. That would not suffice for the dark and underground surrounding that we saw in the previous matrix films. Of course the trend for 'adult appropriate' movies (meaning positive mood setting, its like forgetting Shakespeare, maybe im over exaggerating) being remade for the new 'fairy generation' is another reason why the disney remakes are on a rise.

Disney remakes are on a rise for a totally different reason. And it's got nought to do with the current fairy generation as you put it.

However, I'm not sure what to make of this. I'd be scared to get my hopes up, but I won't let that stop me from wanting to watch it. I wish the people working on the film the best of luck, as this could be a rather daunting project.
You're biased, you have a fairy as your avatar picture. Mind you i didnt say 'profile picture', i said 'avatar', thats how you know that im classy.

Quote:(10-20-2019, 07:17 PM)geyu29 Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2019, 08:00 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

It wouldnt be the same, i think it will have too much CGI like a dystopian dusty future under the sun (spongebob squarepants) like Alita and Maze Runner. That would not suffice for the dark and underground surrounding that we saw in the previous matrix films. Of course the trend for 'adult appropriate' movies (meaning positive mood setting, its like forgetting Shakespeare, maybe im over exaggerating) being remade for the new 'fairy generation' is another reason why the disney remakes are on a rise.

Disney remakes are on a rise for a totally different reason. And it's got nought to do with the current fairy generation as you put it.

However, I'm not sure what to make of this. I'd be scared to get my hopes up, but I won't let that stop me from wanting to watch it. I wish the people working on the film the best of luck, as this could be a rather daunting project.
You're biased, you have a fairy as your avatar picture. Mind you i didnt say 'profile picture', i said 'avatar', thats how you know that im classy.

That's hilarious. Very classy :wink:

Although, It's not a fairy, and I don't say this from personal opinion. This has been written about a lot in fairness - specifically in relation to the amount of money the live action remakes have made compared to Disney's other live actions (try to name one, I hadn't even heard of them). It's a massive money maker. That's nothing to do with "special new generations". The world has changed, and people go to the cinema less and less. Market research has shown people are more likely to go to the cinema for something they are familiar with (think of Marvel and Star Wars) where films are part of a series or remakes.

Now, why they are making remakes, and exactly what they are putting in those remakes are two very different things. Disney makes them because they make a lot of money. But, the content of those films certainly is influenced by generations, and the fact Disney is more global and needs to be more culturally sensitive than it was in the 1900s.

Back on topic - Remakes are making big bucks, or at least, better bucks than new, unknown things. I hope Matrix 4 doesn't face the same troubles that Star Wars has faced (oh look, it's Disney again :wink: ).

Quote:(10-20-2019, 07:17 PM)geyu29 Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2019, 08:00 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

That's hilarious. Very classy :wink:

Although, It's not a fairy, and I don't say this from personal opinion. This has been written about a lot in fairness - specifically in relation to the amount of money the live action remakes have made compared to Disney's other live actions (try to name one, I hadn't even heard of them). It's a massive money maker. That's nothing to do with "special new generations". The world has changed, and people go to the cinema less and less. Market research has shown people are more likely to go to the cinema for something they are familiar with (think of Marvel and Star Wars) where films are part of a series or remakes.

Now, why they are making remakes, and exactly what they are putting in those remakes are two very different things. Disney makes them because they make a lot of money. But, the content of those films certainly is influenced by generations, and the fact Disney is more global and needs to be more culturally sensitive than it was in the 1900s.

Back on topic - Remakes are making big bucks, or at least, better bucks than new, unknown things. I hope Matrix 4 doesn't face the same troubles that Star Wars has faced (oh look, it's Disney again :wink: ).