Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 414 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
£50 reward to SE a ps4!!!!

Hi guys.
I tried to social engineer a ps4 from amazon and I said that the controller had been leaking battery fluid and it got on the playstation.
I said i had to dispose of the item since I live in student accomodation at university.
it got escalated to the managers, but they are adamant that there must be photographic proof in order to get a refund or a replacement.
I have no idea what to do, so can anyone help, ill give you £50 via paypal or btc if you manage to do it
Please help!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Before we begin I'd like you to know two things. One, don't go asking people to do something for you without contributing first. Two, SEing is about a lot more than getting free stuff. Now that you know that I'll go on. First try looking for an old PS4 that's not functioning anymore WITH the parts still inside it. Secondly, look for a bit of battery fluid to poor on to the old PS4 you hopefully found. Now once you have both of these items pour a small amount on the PS4, preferably near the back so it seems as if some leaked inside harming the internals. Finally take a picture of it. And there you go. Though this method may be a bust if you told them you disposed of your "PS4". Reply back if you need further help.

Quote:(10-25-2017, 08:50 PM)safwan1 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You should've just said you received an empty box

Try this method and upload proof of your success from start to finish. Judging by your reply I assume you are also an amature at stealing from Amazon

You should've just said you received an empty box

Quote:(10-25-2017, 07:35 PM)Drako Wrote:

Before we begin I'd like you to know two things. One, don't go asking people to do something for you without contributing first. Two, SEing is about a lot more than getting free stuff. Now that you know that I'll go on. First try looking for an old PS4 that's not functioning anymore WITH the parts still inside it. Secondly, look for a bit of battery fluid to poor on to the old PS4 you hopefully found. Now once you have both of these items pour a small amount on the PS4, preferably near the back so it seems as if some leaked inside harming the internals. Finally take a picture of it. And there you go. Though this method may be a bust if you told them you disposed of your "PS4". Reply back if you need further help.

No... Failed attempt number one and here is why.

When you send that picture, with it being such a high dollar product, they will send a replacement but ask for the old one back 8/10 times.

You need to find a used one that is broke...
Get yourself a heat gun or good blow drier. Heat up the stickers covering screws and remove in one piece, do not fuck these stickers up as it is vital information.

Depending on the shape of the console physically, either replace with stickers you recieved on the new product or remove stickers from the old console and set aside as well, like do not fuck these up very important and I'll explain why...

If outer case is worn or can tell it's not "brand new" and "been damaged in shipping process" swap out cases (put good guts in old case and bad guts in new case.) Replace the stickers and make them look factory and untampered with (this is the warranty seal, fuck this up and you fuck your self). Then either send back as broken or pour acid in case and say it was damaged in shipping.

Flaw to acid trick...
What the fuck did they ship you batteries in it? Batteries and consoles require no batteries sooooo yeah what did you order with batteries and remember they can check packing slip to see what was included.

Quote:(10-25-2017, 08:39 PM)Slacker Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2017, 07:35 PM)Drako Wrote:

When you send that picture, with it being such a high dollar product, they will send a replacement but ask for the old one back 8/10 times.

Get yourself a heat gun or good blow drier. Heat up the stickers covering screws and remove in one piece, do not fuck these stickers up as it is vital information.

Depending on the shape of the console physically, either replace with stickers you recieved on the new product or remove stickers from the old console and set aside as well, like do not fuck these up very important and I'll explain why...

If outer case is worn or can tell it's not "brand new" and "been damaged in shipping process" swap out cases (put good guts in old case and bad guts in new case.) Replace the stickers and make them look factory and untampered with (this is the warranty seal, fuck this up and you fuck your self). Then either send back as broken or pour acid in case and say it was damaged in shipping.

Flaw to acid trick...
What the fuck did they ship you batteries in it? Batteries and consoles require no batteries sooooo yeah what did you order with batteries and remember they can check packing slip to see what was included.

Yeah I'm new to SEing and basically thought of what I said off the top of my head.

Quote:(10-25-2017, 09:09 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2017, 08:39 PM)Slacker Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2017, 07:35 PM)Drako Wrote:

Flaw to acid trick...

Yeah I'm new to SEing and basically thought of what I said off the top of my head.

But i give you credit for attempting to use methods discussed here. Post like these I dont mind, the kid is trying to score a single, high dollar item. Do i agree with it? not at all, but hes decent about his post.

Quote:(10-25-2017, 07:35 PM)Drako
dateline='1508956531' Wrote:

Firstly thanks for taking time to reply, I am looking forward to contributing in the future, but I'm a bit desperate right now because I'm mid investigation haha.
I was wondering if I was to pour battery acid on an old PS4, would they ask me to send it back? Because I don't think you are allowed to send back hazardous materials

Quote:(10-26-2017, 12:11 PM)_adnan100 Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2017, 07:35 PM)Drako
dateline='1508956531' Wrote:

Firstly thanks for taking time to reply, I am looking forward to contributing in the future, but I'm a bit desperate right now because I'm mid investigation haha.
I was wondering if I was to pour battery acid on an old PS4, would they ask me to send it back? Because I don't think you are allowed to send back hazardous materials

80% chance yes they will.
They may ask for pictures of the console and controller it's self. So if you do not have a picture of a controller that has leaked battery acid, I would not do it personally. The serial etc can be photo shopped but the casing will still be off.

Also you need to research how often the controllers physically leak battery acid from them..

(Have you ever touched battery acid? I can personally tell you it doesn't technically eat away at the console in a few days lol)

hmm PS4 SE i never tested but I SE a Alienware Laptop use your brain always don't use old method