Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 414 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
£50 reward to SE a ps4!!!!

Quote:(10-27-2017, 06:03 AM)Slacker Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-26-2017, 12:11 PM)_adnan100 Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2017, 07:35 PM)Drako Wrote:

Before we begin I'd like you to know two things. One, don't go asking people to do something for you without contributing first. Two, SEing is about a lot more than getting free stuff. Now that you know that I'll go on. First try looking for an old PS4 that's not functioning anymore WITH the parts still inside it. Secondly, look for a bit of battery fluid to poor on to the old PS4 you hopefully found. Now once you have both of these items pour a small amount on the PS4, preferably near the back so it seems as if some leaked inside harming the internals. Finally take a picture of it. And there you go. Though this method may be a bust if you told them you disposed of your "PS4". Reply back if you need further help.

Firstly thanks for taking time to reply, I am looking forward to contributing in the future, but I'm a bit desperate right now because I'm mid investigation haha.
I was wondering if I was to pour battery acid on an old PS4, would they ask me to send it back? Because I don't think you are allowed to send back hazardous materials

80% chance yes they will.
They may ask for pictures of the console and controller it's self. So if you do not have a picture of a controller that has leaked battery acid, I would not do it personally. The serial etc can be photo shopped but the casing will still be off.

Also you need to research how often the controllers physically leak battery acid from them..

(Have you ever touched battery acid? I can personally tell you it doesn't technically eat away at the console in a few days lol)

This may apply outside the UK but not within the UK. You are right in saying OP that no company would request for you to send it back as it is against the law to send any materials (

)

The idea of dropping a small amount for pictorial reference should suffice though.

If you provide me half of the funds before hand, I will do it for you. If I fail, I will return the funds (I do NOT cover fees) to your Bitcoin wallet.

Check Pm's, I can help you.