Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 706 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
£0 to £1000, who’s interested?

Hi guys,

How’s everyone doing today?

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me doing a £0 to £1000 thread. Where I acquire stuff with literally £0 and get to £1000. I will post the methods and proof of everything and you guys just copy me. But I’ll give variety so we don’t all do the same stuff. I have various methods I could do this with.

With the potential of it ruining the method I’m happy to help people.

Let me know. I could start tomorrow. With the first step starting after the threads posted (which I’ll show in the thread so you know I’m not just recycling methods I’ve done previously) . Every step would be documented. I think it’d be quite fun for me and it seems as if some newer SEers could use the help!

I think I’ll be mentor a friend of mine but showing everyone how easy it is!

Let me know with likes and replies.

This would be an interesting thread

Quote:(12-27-2022, 04:27 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me doing a £0 to £1000 thread. Where I acquire stuff with literally £0 and get to £1000. I will post the methods and proof of everything and you guys just copy me. But I’ll give variety so we don’t all do the same stuff. I have various methods I could do this with.

Let me know. I could start tomorrow. With the first step starting after the threads posted (which I’ll show in the thread so you know I’m not just recycling methods I’ve done previously) . Every step would be documented. I think it’d be quite fun for me and it seems as if some newer SEers could use the help!

I would be very interested in reading that

Quote:(12-27-2022, 04:27 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Hi guys,

Love to see that mate, let me know if you do this series!

I'd love that too. I am curious what methods and products you will aim for

Go for it, curious to see you go from zero to hero!

Let‘s gooo looking forward!

Already hyped for the sequel: From hero to zero

Sick idea my man, just the innovation we could use round here. Are you going to SN method for first one as you said you were starting with zero or some other method? If its a private method then you dont have to give details.

Quote:(12-27-2022, 11:30 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

Sick idea my man, just the innovation we could use round here. Are you going to SN method for first one as you said you were starting with zero or some other method? If its a private method then you dont have to give details.

I will be giving the methods as a small ebook like tutorial on each one.