Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 706 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
£0 to £1000, who’s interested?

Quote:(12-28-2022, 11:14 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-28-2022, 09:25 PM)yeen Wrote:

Quote: (12-28-2022, 08:32 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

I have no idea what that means.
Legal/Illegal

Haraam, legal would take weeks .
So not for me haha... Thanks anyways..

Do you have any timeframe set for this challenge? When are you planning to start?

Quote:(12-29-2022, 01:03 PM)HEIS Wrote:

Do you have any timeframe set for this challenge? When are you planning to start?

I’ve already started and got 2 things with just the serial, I reckon I will finish in a month, the only problem I’m thinking off, is the time it sells on eBay but I think I’ll just under value it. I will post an update by the 8th January( more likely sooner)

Quote:(12-29-2022, 01:09 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 01:03 PM)HEIS Wrote:

I’ve already started and got 2 things with just the serial, I reckon I will finish in a month, the only problem I’m thinking off, is the time it sells on eBay but I think I’ll just under value it. I will post an update by the 8th January( more likely sooner)

Selling on Ebay is a great way to make the most money off SE

Quote:(12-29-2022, 03:36 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 01:09 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 01:03 PM)HEIS Wrote:

Definitely, fake bank account, fake address and shipped from out of my city. Can’t complain.

Quote:(12-29-2022, 04:33 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 04:16 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 03:36 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Definitely, fake bank account, fake address and shipped from out of my city. Can’t complain.

btw these sites uk? currently doing protein atm for customers - generates about 1000 extra a month but is very stressful since some refunds can take a while as I deal with incompetent customer service reps

Yes it’s UK, and it’s very easy. Do as I say and you’ll be making money! (Some methods might be killed so make sure to read it quick at 8pm on the 8th January 2023. The first part will be out and we are talking after two days, two phone calls and a couple emails later, we are making progress.

Quote:(12-29-2022, 04:16 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 03:36 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 01:09 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

btw these sites uk? currently doing protein atm for customers - generates about 1000 extra a month but is very stressful since some refunds can take a while as I deal with incompetent customer service reps

Quote:(12-29-2022, 05:00 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 04:57 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 04:51 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Yes it’s UK, and it’s very easy. Do as I say and you’ll be making money! (Some methods might be killed so make sure to read it quick at 8pm on the 8th January 2023. The first part will be out and we are talking after two days, two phone calls and a couple emails later, we are making progress.

lovely, have you got telegram by any chance, just I can get notifications through that, if not that's fine

I will be creating a group for us to communicate and make a elite group with all the higher tier engineers, want to build a community of money makers! Probs telegram. Stay tuned. No selling anything everything free.

thanks will keep an eye out for it

Quote:(12-29-2022, 04:51 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 04:33 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 04:16 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

lovely, have you got telegram by any chance, just I can get notifications through that, if not that's fine

Quote:(12-29-2022, 04:57 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 04:51 PM)Milanfraudz Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 04:33 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

I will be creating a group for us to communicate and make a elite group with all the higher tier engineers, want to build a community of money makers! Probs telegram. Stay tuned. No selling anything everything free.