Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 482 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Video Ecommerce Store Theme Needed

Can anyone recommend a Website Theme that can be used to sell video commercials?

I am looking for one that allows to have a welcome video to play in the header
and then have the visitor click on a button or scroll down to view a list of video categories. Once the visitor clicks on a video category, then will see a group of videos available for that niche i.e. Plumbing companies, Roofers, etc.

The visitor then can click on a sub category and watch a video preview of those available videos.

Then a visitor can place an order to Buy Now / with PayPal integration.

I did not think it be so hard to find one, but I have looked at several themes so far that can not. I would be very appreciative if someone could recommend one.

Thank you for looking..