Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 743 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Inputting Into web forms with VB

Currently working on making my first account checker and chose VB as that's the language I studied for GCSE. I followed a tutorial for a twitter name checker and I understood it all so feel like I'm ready to move up. I currently have it set up so a user can load in a email of their choice and the first email is saved as a variable.

(inside a for loop , when one is checked , it moves onto the next one)

What im asking is how do I input that variable into the web form(in this case an email box). Please let me know if you need furthur clarification.

I think I can help you, but I'm not sure what you are asking here. Can you explain a bit further?

Hey there,
you gotta analyse their backend in order to gain knowledge about the used request method.
Most likely an HTTP POST request if it's a form that's supposed to sign the user in.

Once you aquired all needed info about how they are processing their stuff just send an http request with your variables with their backend as destination and react depending on the answer you get.

Quote:(06-06-2019, 04:05 AM)chunky Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey there,
you gotta analyse their backend in order to gain knowledge about the used request method.
Most likely an HTTP POST request if it's a form that's supposed to sign the user in.

Once you aquired all needed info about how they are processing their stuff just send an http request with your variables with their backend as destination and react depending on the answer you get.
Thanks , I'll have a look tonight and update.

For anyone wondering : I want to use VB to type an email into a sign in form.

What exactly do you mean by you wanna type it into the form?
Do you want to display the html in your application and then fill out the form or do you just want to check if the email/pass is valid?

Quote:(06-06-2019, 04:06 PM)chunky Wrote:

What exactly do you mean by you wanna type it into the form?
Do you want to display the html in your application and then fill out the form or do you just want to check if the email/pass is valid?
just check if the email/pass is valid . I'm opening the website in the background using "httpwebrequest"

ok so I followed a tutorial and I think I got it figured out , you need to use getelementbyID correct? I'm implementing it into my tool now and will update if I have success.

Edit 2 : Decided to keep things simple by using the URL box in the forms toolbar. Heres my code :

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Email and pass are replaced with my actual credentials. I also have the following URL set :

When I press a button to input the email + pass and press the login button it does so correctly but then i get the error : "Please input your spotify email and password" . When I retype the details in manually theres no issues . Any ideas?