Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 464 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Hacking 101 - How i hacked [email protected] - Step by step

A few years ago i have registered with a service called apsense, this service allow the user to connect with other people to increase your network power and one day the owner of [email protected] contacted me. Since i was new to the hacking scene i tested the email against HaveiBeenPwned and found that it was leaked. I download the most obvious database as i knew back then that ClixSense database had the passwords in plain text and got the password.

Here is a step by step...

1 - Checked if the email was leaked at HaveiBeenPwned.
[Image: videogif1.gif]

2 - Get info and downloading the database
[Image: videogif2.gif]

3 - Decompressing the SQL file
[Image: videogif3.gif]

4 - Opening the SQL file with EmEditor
[Image: videogif4.gif]

4.1 - Getting the info from the file
[Image: videogif4-1.gif]

5 - Credentials from the raw data
[Image: videogif5.gif]

Never really been involved in hacking or coding, but I've always been intrigued by it!

Nice job!

Wow, thanks for the tutorial on this. I've always had a feeling there's a way to exploit haveibeenpwned to get the passwords that have been leaked, but I never really had the energy or time to find one.

Thanks for sharing this exploit.

Question.. how do you Get info and download the database?

Quote:(01-09-2021, 10:28 AM)radixtenshi Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Question.. how do you Get info and download the database?

Download and search "ClixSense Leak" in The Hacker Machine

Download:

If The Hacker Machine is not working, go here

The best on combos and dbs is RF. The user can spend $10 to upgrade the account and download anything from the site or comment other posts to increase credits. Note: not all posts earn credits, here is a app that gives 10 threads per day.

Download:

If you want the link for ClixSense SQL file....

thanks a lot... ill check it now.

Quote:(01-10-2021, 05:35 AM)radixtenshi Wrote:

thanks a lot... ill check it now.

For old databases, check...

Leaked Email Project 2...

It's been said, but thanks for the tut and the link to The Hacker Machine. Very useful. HIBP has always seemed like a double-edged sword to me. I've been able to find combolists with my email and password in them because of the site.

I've seen plenty of forums get wrecked with this simple trick. People have been doing this for years, but it's always a good reminder to use different passwords on each site.

Quote:(01-26-2021, 05:39 AM)Oni Wrote:

but it's always a good reminder to use different passwords on each site.
This ^

Even better (where accepted), use a passphrase or what I call "a password sentence". Something such as: I enjoy romantic walks on the beach Is extremely easy to remember, but very difficult to crack a 35 character (spaces Included) password.

To Increase Its strength, simply substituting 3 letters with numbers of similar relevance will make a significant difference:
I 3njoy romantic w4lks 0n the beach