Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 850 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[Semi-NSFW] Percent of Consensual Sex in Erotic Manga

I stumbled across an

[To see links please register here]

about a statistician who figured out the percent of consensual vs non-consensual sex in various erotic manga aimed at males in Japan. The article also looks into the use of a maid theme in erotic manga.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Below are some of the results of his research.
[Image: 4Dgu70X.jpg]

Quote:(05-13-2019, 06:33 PM)Drako Wrote:

Lots of it is non-consensual, which isn't as much of a bad thing because if there's more in the hentai realm, there should be less in the real world.

One could argue it might incite or encourage interest in real life, though. Kind of like with lolis.

I surprisingly haven't heard of any of those publishers. Anyways, I don't find those stats as an eye opener for me. Lots of it is non-consensual, which isn't as much of a bad thing because if there's more in the hentai realm, there should be less in the real world. Although Japans population is decreasing due to the amount of hentai there.

Quote:(05-13-2019, 06:44 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (05-13-2019, 06:33 PM)Drako Wrote:

Lots of it is non-consensual, which isn't as much of a bad thing because if there's more in the hentai realm, there should be less in the real world.

One could argue it might incite or encourage interest in real life, though. Kind of like with lolis.

There could be an argument that it makes it more "normal" and "acceptable". However, at the end of the day, it's still against the law. People would still be punished if they took it anywhere outside of hentai.

Quote:(05-13-2019, 06:33 PM)Drako Wrote:

I surprisingly haven't heard of any of those publishers. Anyways, I don't find those stats as an eye opener for me. Lots of it is non-consensual, which isn't as much of a bad thing because if there's more in the hentai realm, there should be less in the real world. Although Japans population is decreasing due to the amount of hentai there.

I haven't heard of any of them either. However, I don't watch/read anything even faintly ecchi if I can help it xD