0Day Forums
[ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Hacking Tools and Programs (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Tools-and-Programs)
+--- Thread: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX (/Thread-ROBLOX-ACCOUNT-CRACKER-CHECKER-FREE-CAPTURES-BC-RAP-ROBUX)

[ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - swattedvrfrzmigx - 12-05-2018

Checker Name : 8ball
Download Link : Removed- Staff.

VT :

[To see links please register here]

[Image: Ekran_Alnts.PNG]
Pls Like Post

RE: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - notepads910912 - 12-06-2018

The online virus scan report demonstrates a significant amount of detections.

I suggest running this In a controlled environment, such as a VM or Sandboxie.

RE: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - perihelium678450 - 09-07-2019

under further analysis i have deemed the uploaded program malware.
it logs cookies if you have the roblox game process currently open.
the discord webhook is:
Hidden Content
Hidden Content

Deemed variant of cookielogger: CMR7 (I actually owned this once, owner's chill)
Do not download unless you want to research the logger, the file is not obfuscated at all.
Just be aware that if you run this while roblox is open, it will log your roblox token.

RE: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - tracheid167 - 09-07-2019

Quote:(09-07-2019, 03:16 AM)0x59 Wrote:

the discord webhook is:
Hidden Content
Hidden Content

Deemed variant of cookielogger: CMR7 (I actually owned this once, owner's chill)
Do not download unless you want to research the logger, the file is not obfuscated at all.
Just be aware that if you run this while roblox is open, it will log your roblox token.

Thanks for the analysis. A lot of new users will try stuff like that.

RE: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - cocounsels49041 - 09-07-2019

appreciate it

needed this one for a long time

RE: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - alysses - 09-07-2019

the discord webhook is:
Hidden Content
Hidden Content

so it is a rat? or a key logger or some shit not safe for our computer?

RE: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - oilstock316101 - 09-07-2019

For the safety of the community, I've removed the link.

RE: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - pepitayovhnpwy - 11-23-2020

thank you so much .......

RE: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - ankeritexemlsyxo - 12-10-2022

Thank you for this euwoqpeowi

RE: [ROBLOX] ACCOUNT CRACKER/CHECKER FREE + CAPTURES BC/RAP/ROBUX - Sirrhinoscleromanst - 12-10-2022

Old thread.

The link has been removed, hence It serves no purpose.
Closed.