0Day Forums
can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Antivirus & Protected (https://0day.red/Forum-Antivirus-Protected)
+--- Thread: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi (/Thread-can-anyone-tell-me-how-to-remove-this-Backdoor-Bladabindi)

Pages: 1 2

can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - ichor720 - 03-08-2019

Backdoor.Bladabindi detected/ only spyhunter picks it up both i dont have a key for if so i can t use it to delete just detect. thanks

RE: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - zoelrhnbkvm - 03-09-2019

Have you scanned your system with MBAM?

RE: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - bayldonite938892 - 03-09-2019

yes. the only thing that picks it up is spyhunter. i have run both versions of malwareabytes, eset, iobit, etc. i cant find it for the life of me

RE: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - peruse116162 - 03-09-2019

There are a few portable versions of SpyHunter floating around the net. I've yet to download any, so perhaps you should check them out.

That aside, do you have any restore points available to perform a System Restore prior to the Infection?

RE: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - demieagle664017 - 04-03-2019

Quote:(03-08-2019, 08:58 PM)williamcostigan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Backdoor.Bladabindi detected/ only spyhunter picks it up both i dont have a key for if so i can t use it to delete just detect. thanks

Have look at these:

Let know if you get stuck

RE: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - unsnaffled254006 - 04-05-2019

thanks man. have you tried out the new commando vm ? its supposed to be like kali

RE: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - baumbaugh238 - 04-05-2019

but when you open the Registry Editor from the links. be very careful about editing it. Because if you put in the wrong value in it. your windows system will not work.

RE: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - Mrarleenn - 04-05-2019

Quote:(04-05-2019, 05:32 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

but when you open the Registry Editor from the links. be very careful about editing it. Because if you put in the wrong value in it. your windows system will not work.

It's good practice to use the Registry's "Export" feature, to back It up prior to making changes.

RE: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - Mrcroom10 - 04-06-2019

Quote:(04-05-2019, 10:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2019, 05:32 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

It's good practice to use the Registry's "Export" feature, to back It up prior to making changes.

yes it is but only tests it in a VM.

RE: can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi - doortjepjfl - 04-07-2019

Quote:(04-06-2019, 01:39 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2019, 10:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2019, 05:32 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

yes it is but only tests it in a VM. :smile:

A VM Is certainly the safest option.

In fact, any controlled environment Isolated from the Host physical system Is good practice to execute and analyze files.