0Day Forums
*Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Mobile Hacking (https://0day.red/Forum-Mobile-Hacking)
+--- Thread: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* (/Thread-Lucky-Patcher-Install-Example-Tutorial)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

*Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - jeraldjvlendbc - 12-12-2016

*Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is Lucky Patcher?
Hello all! Lucky Patcher is a non-root APK which allows you to have control over permissions of apps installed on your Android device. Lucky Patcher also allows you to delete excessive advertising, create app backups and also install custom patches to further you app experience.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer!
Make sure this tutorial is complete on your Android device to save yourself having to copy links over to your device.
Installation of Lucky Patcher.
Step 1:

[To see links please register here]

Step 2: After the download is complete proceed to open the APK file.
Step 3: Once open a prompt should pop up announcing "Install blocked", you're to click settings.
Step 4: Now that you are in the settings, tick the "Unknown Sources" option. Doing so will trigger a pop up. Click "Ok".
Step 5: Clicking "Ok" will take you to the installation, then click "Install".
Step 6: Now prompt with "App Installed", press "Done" and you are now able to use the application.
Disclaimer!
Not all applications are provided with "Custom Patches". Wait for further updates which usually release more updated "Custom Patches". Depending on which app, some may have multiple "Custom Patches". If so click on each patch to read the patch features.
Method 1: Applying Custom Patches.
Step 1: Open Lucky Patcher and select any app with "Custom Patch Available" underneath the name.
Step 2: Click the app you desire and select "Open Menu Of Patches" then click "Custom Patch".
Step 3: Once the pop up prompts you, select the "Custom Patch". By doing some the patch features should prompt you and give you an overview on what is in the patch.
Step 4: Press "Apply", once complete click "Ok" and proceed to restart the application if it is open. You patch should now be installed.
Disclaimer!
Not all applications work with Lucky Patcher, just continue to keep up to date with updates and check if it works. Also for this to work, 13% and more must be needed for a proper patch.
Method 2: Hacking In App Purchases.
Step 1: Open Lucky Patcher and select any app.
Step 2: Click the app you desire and select "Open Menu Of Patches" then click "Support In App LVL Emulation".
Step 3: You will then be prompted by a popup, select the first two options; "Support Patch For LVL Emulation" and "Support Patch For InApp Emulation" then press "Rebuild The App".
Step 4: After waiting for it to complete a prompt will pop up. Click "Go To File". Once there click the file name then "Uninstall And Install".
Step 5: Once all the uninstall and install prompts are complete like in "Method 1", you're able to open the application.
Step 6: Now that you're in the app, go into the apps store/market and click on any purchase.
Step 7: You will have a "InApp Purchases Hack" prompt you. Proceed to press "Yes". Do not tick any boxes.
Step 8: You now should have received your purchase within the application.
Disclaimer!
Sorry for such a large thread. I have aimed this to cover the main priorities within the application and have skipped over the unneeded/less important features.
Contact Me If You Need Help.
If you require any assistance in accordance to Lucky Patcher, do not be afraid to PM me or reply to the thread. I am very active and will be sure to help all members.

RE: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - homalonotus481307 - 12-12-2016

Correct me If I am wrong, essentially I can get paid apps for free using this?

RE: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - unmundified64285 - 12-12-2016

What version of lucky patcher is this?

RE: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - longbeak491172 - 12-12-2016

Quote:(12-12-2016, 05:09 PM)pvnk Wrote:

all this information is on their site...

I know this, but some people can't comprehend it or haven't heard of it hence me posting to show some support for the app and bring it some exposure to those who haven't heard of it.

RE: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - bulbocavernous180477 - 12-12-2016

all this information is on their site...

RE: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - slatemaker133088 - 12-12-2016

Quote:(12-12-2016, 04:55 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

Wrong.

It's for paid in-app purchases and only for the ones that are not server side.

RE: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - jockwrwgzozg - 12-12-2016

Quote:(12-12-2016, 04:55 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

You are correct my friend, many free apps have a sort of paid version within and by using this app you can unlock them features! An example being Spotify, which has a great custom patch to remove all ads and free features basically deeming it the paid version!

RE: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - vixens198429 - 12-12-2016

And don't forget to tell them you must first be able to pay for the app on playstore before you can get a refund the app was patched some time ago unless you have a new version plus if the app gets patched the user will not know about it and could lose money on purchase.

RE: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - pott336228 - 12-12-2016

Quote:(12-12-2016, 05:12 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (12-12-2016, 04:55 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

Wrong.

For example, Server side would be like Clash Royale, Clash of clans etc.

RE: *Lucky Patcher - Install & Example Tutorial* - yettabwijysekq - 12-12-2016

Quote:(12-12-2016, 05:13 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

Quote: (12-12-2016, 05:12 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (12-12-2016, 04:55 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

Wrong.

For example, Server side would be like Clash Royale, Clash of clans etc.
Yes and most other apps in this day in age.