0Day Forums
NEW ROOT METHOD - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Mobile Hacking (https://0day.red/Forum-Mobile-Hacking)
+--- Thread: NEW ROOT METHOD (/Thread-NEW-ROOT-METHOD)

Pages: 1 2

NEW ROOT METHOD - adalia820 - 12-06-2017

Finally found a site that has Galaxy J3 Prime root available AND PLEASE KEEP THIS IN THE FORUM OPPS ARE WATCHING

*NO SNITCHING* K.S.O KING SHIT ONLY

[To see links please register here]

RE: NEW ROOT METHOD - unmemorable810367 - 12-06-2017

Quote:(12-07-2017, 02:22 AM)Shadow.walker Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2017, 02:11 AM)Bootlegronin47 Wrote:

Finally found a site that has Galaxy J3 Prime root available

Have You Tried "Kingo ROOT"!

This works really well for me.

Although the company behind it is a bit shady, and the app connects to them while rooting for no apparent reason.

RE: NEW ROOT METHOD - sisseladsdtv - 12-06-2017

Quote:(12-07-2017, 02:11 AM)Bootlegronin47 Wrote:

RE: NEW ROOT METHOD - elsbethydibnowh - 12-07-2017

Quote:(12-07-2017, 02:22 AM)Shadow.walker Wrote:

I gave Kingo a try because I used it back in my coolpad catalyst and alcatatel one touch fierce xl and Alcatel Tru days...jot that down if you like doing man in the middle attacks on the go jumping states or on the grey hound fuck even in Tijuana Bro....but the thing with Samsung is you typically have to use Odintools to root your device and it has a specific file that you flash over with Odin while in the bootloader menu...the site I found is meant for the people who can't find their root files anywhere on the googs...like the Galaxy J3 Prime T1 aka metro pcs variant...you can search online and the only file I found was a fake apart from the Gsm unlockers group I'm in which had another method, but she doesn't want to give it away.

I HAVEN'T TESTED ANY OF THESE FILES, BUT IF SOMEONE LET'S SAY AHEM YOU UNI VIRGINS HAS ANY FREEETIME LET'S FUCK THE
PIE

Let me know for those of you that run nougat if these methods work

Much love,
OG DADDY BOOTLEG

XOXOXOXO

RE: NEW ROOT METHOD - cantiness468491 - 12-07-2017

Quote:(12-07-2017, 02:42 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2017, 02:22 AM)Shadow.walker Wrote:

Although the company behind it is a bit shady, and the app connects to them while rooting for no apparent reason.

Android has back doors that allows this shit I like to call Real Ass Twiddlers aka RATs in your device from start up, so if you want to be more secure idk what your meaning for rooting is...google play frame work has to go, use another frame work and your OS has a back door as well, oh also, doesn't matter if you have the package installer deleted or disabled they can still bind to one of your apks...I don't know a guy, but I know a guy...ask SexySmurf about my ass fucking

RE: NEW ROOT METHOD - kirstynuyxszqbucb - 12-09-2017

Quote:(12-07-2017, 04:03 AM)Bootlegronin47 Wrote:

I gave Kingo a try because I used it back in my coolpad catalyst and alcatatel one touch fierce xl and Alcatel Tru days...jot that down if you like doing man in the middle attacks on the go jumping states or on the grey hound fuck even in Tijuana Bro....but the thing with Samsung is you typically have to use Odintools to root your device and it has a specific file that you flash over with Odin while in the bootloader menu...the site I found is meant for the people who can't find their root files anywhere on the googs...like the Galaxy J3 Prime T1 aka metro pcs variant...you can search online and the only file I found was a fake apart from the Gsm unlockers group I'm in which had another method, but she doesn't want to give it away.

I HAVEN'T TESTED ANY OF THESE FILES, BUT IF SOMEONE LET'S SAY AHEM YOU UNI VIRGINS HAS ANY FREEETIME LET'S FUCK THE
PIE

Let me know for those of you that run nougat if these methods work

Much love,
OG DADDY BOOTLEG

XOXOXOXO
Quote: (12-07-2017, 02:42 AM)Ender Wrote:

Ain't know nothing about the Company but The tool needs to Connect to the server to get the specific Root for the Right Device and Some times it goes through the Bootloader and Flash the root "Just like how Odin works and it goes this way for the android 6 and up in some cases"
if you worry you can Setup a proxy or Using Fiddler to see what's going on and be more sure!.

RE: NEW ROOT METHOD - enyo403 - 12-10-2017

Quote:(12-09-2017, 11:34 PM)Shadow.walker Wrote:

Ain't know nothing about the Company but The tool needs to Connect to the server to get the specific Root for the Right Device and Some times it goes through the Bootloader and Flash the root "Just like how Odin works and it goes this way for the android 6 and up in some cases"
if you worry you can Setup a proxy or Using Fiddler to see what's going on and be more sure!.

It should work like Framaroot then, where all the exploits are pre-downloaded.

When checked, it appears that they send the device IMEI to the company. It does not seem that the exploit is being downloaded.

RE: NEW ROOT METHOD - outbreed896 - 12-10-2017

Quote:(12-10-2017, 07:09 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2017, 11:34 PM)Shadow.walker Wrote:

It should work like Framaroot then, where all the exploits are pre-downloaded.

When checked, it appears that they send the device IMEI to the company. It does not seem that the exploit is being downloaded.

What do you mean I'll look into it

RE: NEW ROOT METHOD - nucleotidase776899 - 12-10-2017

Thanks for tid methods. Ayee

RE: NEW ROOT METHOD - Mrdisfavorers597 - 12-10-2017

Those who've used this or are familiar with It, Is It only dedicated to the Galaxy "J3?".

I have the Galaxy J2, so I'm wondering whether It's backward compatible.