0Day Forums
Zalando refund - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Social Hacking (https://0day.red/Forum-Social-Hacking)
+--- Thread: Zalando refund (/Thread-Zalando-refund)

Pages: 1 2

Zalando refund - vision56 - 09-24-2020

I ordered a heavy jacket from zalando is there any way that I can refund it it was delivered by DHL express

RE: Zalando refund - wittol768 - 09-24-2020

What's the exact weight of the jacket?

Also, was a signature accepted on delivery? If so, did you sign with a fake one?

RE: Zalando refund - heptasemic239076 - 09-24-2020

there was no signature signed on the package and i dont know how to find the exact weight of the product

RE: Zalando refund - ramsessuaz - 09-25-2020

Quote:(09-24-2020, 11:25 PM)lilacula Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

there was no signature signed on the package and i dont know how to find the exact weight of the product
Don't worry about the weight now, this Is perfect DNA material.

Was the package simply left at the premises without photos taken?

RE: Zalando refund - inglenook703 - 09-25-2020

there werent any photos taken the package was simply handed to my door and there was also no signature even the it was a signature required delivery option i dont know how i should structure my email though

RE: Zalando refund - oxyacetylene122668 - 09-25-2020

Quote:(09-25-2020, 03:25 PM)lilacula Wrote:

there werent any photos taken the package was simply handed to my door and there was also no signature even the it was a signature required delivery option i dont know how i should structure my email though
Perfect to DNA It.

Simply tell them that you're still waiting for the package to arrive.

RE: Zalando refund - simple690783 - 09-27-2020

@

, any developments with the SE?

RE: Zalando refund - loganberries551333 - 09-27-2020

Quote:(09-27-2020, 09:09 AM)outlaw007 Wrote:

Log into your customer account. Log into your account, go to 'Return Item', click on 'Return your products now' and select the items you wish to return. Pack the box. Simply stick the return label that you received with your order to the top of the parcel, making sure to cover the delivery label. Return it. Refund. It can take up to 14 days for your return to be fully processed. Log in to view the status of your recent returns.
How will this SE the OP's Item?

RE: Zalando refund - hadenvhsgiqbwix - 09-27-2020

Quote:(09-27-2020, 12:07 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-27-2020, 09:09 AM)outlaw007 Wrote:

Log into your customer account. Log into your account, go to 'Return Item', click on 'Return your products now' and select the items you wish to return. Pack the box. Simply stick the return label that you received with your order to the top of the parcel, making sure to cover the delivery label. Return it. Refund. It can take up to 14 days for your return to be fully processed. Log in to view the status of your recent returns.
How will this SE the OP's Item?
He’s expecting a miracle if he leaves out some stuff and pretends he’s sending everything back by leaving a few things inside the box. Highly doubt this method works

RE: Zalando refund - bharatoyvp - 09-27-2020

Tried a partial with Zalando recently. It was easy a year ago but now they refused my claim and said all items was scanned and accounted for when they sent the package.