0Day Forums
[Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Community (https://0day.red/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Achievements & Bragging (https://0day.red/Forum-Achievements-Bragging)
+--- Thread: [Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) (/Thread-Unofficial-SL-News-Team-Try-2)

[Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) - jimxviyjy - 11-18-2017

Hello everyone,

So as some of you may have seen my thread, I've been thinking of (re)-starting the news team again. I don't have a lot of time, but I feel that it's possible for me to do this little extra for SL.
Anyway, this thread is for pretty much starting up a group for getting together a news team, since I can't do this on my own.

Overview of possibilities for the news:
Hidden Content
[/hide]

RE: [Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) - charioteer422 - 11-19-2017

Seems interesting! I'd been down doing some GFX work for it. Makes the community feel more like a community.

RE: [Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) - emblazerslgojogu - 11-19-2017

Quote:(11-19-2017, 06:42 PM)Ecchi Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Seems interesting! I'd been down doing some GFX work for it. Makes the community feel more like a community.

Exactly, I'll let you know if you can do something, and add you to the Discord if @"Oni" can confirm that this is allowed. Just a like would do if you're too busy to reply.

RE: [Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) - periyrh - 11-19-2017

I can do graphics and writing.
However, if I were a VPS, you'd switch hosts because of downtime. Or, in English, I'm often busy with schoolwork and often not able to do things as of now. That said as a warning, I can still do both writing and graphics, and I should be able to get my shit together 70-85% of the time.

RE: [Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) - epanisognathism979048 - 11-21-2017

Quote:(11-19-2017, 08:01 PM)Ender Wrote:

I can do graphics and writing.
However, if I were a VPS, you'd switch hosts because of downtime. Or, in English, I'm often busy with schoolwork and often not able to do things as of now. That said as a warning, I can still do both writing and graphics, and I should be able to get my shit together 70-85% of the time.

You're free to spend as much or as little time as you want. Anything helps, and I might need some help finding good Tetris topics every 2-weeks. I'll count you in. Thank you for willing to help.

RE: [Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) - Sirclarettaclarette3 - 12-03-2017

Quote:(11-18-2017, 12:38 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Hello everyone,

So as some of you may have seen my thread, I've been thinking of (re)-starting the news team again. I don't have a lot of time, but I feel that it's possible for me to do this little extra for SL.
Anyway, this thread is for pretty much starting up a group for getting together a news team, since I can't do this on my own.

Overview of possibilities for the news:
Hidden Content
I would be willing to help in any capacity you need just keep me in mind olfriend I think this could take off.[/hide]

RE: [Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) - bermed687821 - 12-03-2017

Any progress?

RE: [Unofficial] SL News Team (Try #2) - hysterotomy608 - 12-03-2017

This looks pretty interesting. I like the idea of assigned roles and some serious structure. I wish you the best of luck. I'd get involved but I'm not sure what time I can commit at this stage with my masters/job hunt. However, you're welcome to reach out to me if you need help/advice any time and I'll see what I can do at that time.