0Day Forums
paypal ftid - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Social Hacking (https://0day.red/Forum-Social-Hacking)
+--- Thread: paypal ftid (/Thread-paypal-ftid)

Pages: 1 2

paypal ftid - bettongia553732 - 01-24-2023

Hey y’all made a claim SNAD trough Paypal a little while ago for some clothes i bought on farfetch (850€ worth of clothes), and i wanted hit them with and FTID and now they asked me to return the allegedly incorrect article that i claimed i received (some old clothes that i dont use).
I was thinking that since paypal just want to give me the refund as soon the tracking will shows that the items are delivered back to the sender, i was wondering why should edit the label to ftid them instead of sending directly the right items i say it was arrived instead of the one i actually bought to avoid refused deliveries.
they’ll give me a refund anyway i’m i wrong?

RE: paypal ftid - erynwasrulxk - 01-26-2023

Quote:(01-24-2023, 05:34 PM)phisbaby999 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey y’all made a claim SNAD trough Paypal a little while ago for some clothes i bought on farfetch (850€ worth of clothes), and i wanted hit them with and FTID and now they asked me to return the allegedly incorrect article that i claimed i received (some old clothes that i dont use).
I was thinking that since paypal just want to give me the refund as soon the tracking will shows that the items are delivered back to the sender, i was wondering why should edit the label to ftid them instead of sending directly the right items i say it was arrived instead of the one i actually bought to avoid refused deliveries.
they’ll give me a refund anyway i’m i wrong?
@mothered can you help me?

RE: paypal ftid - overmagnitude408592 - 01-26-2023

Quote:why should edit the label to ftid them instead of sending directly the right items i say it was arrived instead of the one i actually bought to avoid refused deliveries.
^ This Is confusing.

Please clarify It.

RE: paypal ftid - florentiadlwm - 01-26-2023

Quote:(01-26-2023, 03:09 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:why should edit the label to ftid them instead of sending directly the right items i say it was arrived instead of the one i actually bought to avoid refused deliveries.
^ This Is confusing.

Please clarify It.
i think duo to his thoughts that the refund will be issued anyway once paypal see that his return was delivered back to the seller based on tracking , why would he be in need to ftid the return instead of just comply and simply box the return . @phisbaby999 correct ?

RE: paypal ftid - sinistrin637745 - 01-26-2023

Quote:(01-26-2023, 03:09 PM)mothered Wrote:

^ This Is confusing.

Please clarify It.
i said, to avoid refuses delivery from near stores( thing already happened before) can i just send to the right address the clothes i said i received? instead of ftid.
i’ll still get refunded by paypal im wondering

RE: paypal ftid - liyxgptz - 01-26-2023

Quote:(01-26-2023, 03:25 PM)deaqolo Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2023, 03:09 PM)mothered Wrote:

^ This Is confusing.

Please clarify It.
i think duo to his thoughts that the refund will be issued anyway once paypal see that his return was delivered back to the seller based on tracking , why would he be in need to ftid the return instead of just comply and simply box the return .
exactly, thank you

RE: paypal ftid - escalated296185 - 01-26-2023

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RE: paypal ftid - alten603 - 01-26-2023

Quote:(01-26-2023, 03:24 PM)phisbaby999 Wrote:

i said, to avoid refuses delivery from near stores( thing already happened before) can i just send to the right address the clothes i said i received? instead of ftid.
Now It makes sense.

Yes, simply send the return as Is. No need to use the flawed so-called FTID.

RE: paypal ftid - lesmajun - 01-26-2023

Quote:(01-27-2023, 01:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2023, 03:24 PM)phisbaby999 Wrote:

Now It makes sense.

thanks ??

RE: paypal ftid - Mragglutinate7 - 01-26-2023

Quote:(01-27-2023, 01:55 AM)phisbaby999 Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2023, 01:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2023, 03:24 PM)phisbaby999 Wrote:

Now It makes sense.

thanks ??
You're very welcome.