0Day Forums
Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Community (https://0day.red/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Achievements & Bragging (https://0day.red/Forum-Achievements-Bragging)
+--- Thread: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? (/Thread-Move-Hustlers-Threads-Posts)

Pages: 1 2

Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - souvlakis872333 - 05-03-2017

If you haven't seen the following thread, read it:

[To see links please register here]

After @"Silence" mentioned that we archived the group's section, I'm considering moving applicable threads/posts from the subforum to their respective sections (i.e. Social Engineering). Vote in the poll to decide what we do. Whether we leave them in the Archives or not doesn't matter to me. Be advised many of the methods are copy/paste, saturated, or not validated as working.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - cujam496394 - 05-03-2017

Methods weren't so qualitative in my opinion to be moved, just simple complain for product > receive refund.

Two or three were decent.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - yama970 - 05-03-2017

Quote:(05-03-2017, 07:16 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

Methods weren't so qualitative in my opinion to be moved, just simple complain for product > receive refund.

Not to mention, very little actually involved social engineering.

A lot of them were basically:
1. "Email and complain that something is wrong with product (i.e. tasted bad/broken)."
2. "Receive replacement/refund."

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - Sirchemotropisms511 - 05-03-2017

I have voted for Yes.
There were some nice companies that are really fun to social engineer, I've forgot their names and they had actually quite cool products so I would like to check out the companies.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - cristofarovtwdh - 05-03-2017

Quote:(05-03-2017, 07:19 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (05-03-2017, 07:16 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

Not to mention, very little actually involved social engineering.

A lot of them were basically:
1. "Email and complain that something is wrong with product (i.e. tasted bad/broken)."
2. "Receive replacement/refund."

Which isn't really a "method"

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - broucek400 - 05-03-2017

I am not sure what happened between you guys, however, the threads should not be moved as they were only exclusive within the group.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - emmerich861 - 05-03-2017

Quote:(05-03-2017, 08:07 PM)Prince. Wrote:

I am not sure what happened between you guys, however, the threads should not be moved as they were only exclusive within the group.

Correct, thank you.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - hammam340838 - 05-03-2017

Agreed.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - foresail101 - 05-03-2017

I agree with you, but dont get me wrong, I voted yes, as @noob willingly broke the rule, and was forewarned, and it should be apart of the punishment.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? - Prodiborate415 - 05-03-2017

Member of the group here (I was auto added as soon as I joined)

Methods are mostly known anyway tbh. The only one I did not know was pavlock and its just some generic shit. I was trying a method that envolved decompiling the android app , reversing there sync process when u set a new device up and then creating a fake device linked to a account by simulating that process.

I never thought to just try saying my shit was broken. Lol.