0Day Forums
[OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Community (https://0day.red/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Achievements & Bragging (https://0day.red/Forum-Achievements-Bragging)
+--- Thread: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread (/Thread-OFFICIAL-Hustlers-Application-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - grummels229050 - 04-28-2017

[Image: hustlers.png]

Hi, this is the official application thread for my group Hustlers.

We are a group that focuses on Social Engineering, cracking, and hacking.

Activity is encouraged once you're part of the group, we don't want a bunch of inactive people in the group.

Here is the application form:
Hidden Content

This isn't a group on LF, so you don't have to write out a fucking essay, but it'd be nice to see a nice looking application instead of two sentences.

If i like your application I will comment ''Accepted'' and if I think you aren't fit for the group I will comment ''Denied''.

So yeah, feel free to apply, and I will add deserving members :smile:

RE: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - undaunted732 - 04-28-2017

@Skryptec has PM'd me his app, he has been accepted as he has adequate SE experience.

RE: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - hickish859480 - 04-28-2017

Quote:(04-28-2017, 06:28 PM)Synthx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What is your username: Synthx
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: I dont think this is so much of a contribution, but I have tried my best to be a nice active member.
What would you rate your SE ability out of 10?: I would say about a 4
Proof of your supposed SE ability: Getting shells on people. Simply telling them that I need to test an open port, and have them literally run the command. I have had to SE when I told someone that I took my shell off, and I accidentally connected to the wrong person, and ran a command. Just said that another person had access to my VPS, and that I checked his account, and said that he was the one, not me. Screenshots below. I also most recently made a fake video file that looks like a .mp4, but it is really a .app that ran the shell command in the background, and shelled someone at my school.
Hidden Content
I'm having a hard time deciding one way or the other, I'll get back to you.

RE: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - Mrpaseos239 - 04-28-2017

Quote:(04-28-2017, 06:34 PM)Noob Wrote:

I'm having a hard time deciding one way or the other, I'll get back to you.
Okay, cool.

RE: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - adnate285704 - 04-28-2017

Quote:(04-28-2017, 07:44 PM)Mean Wrote:

What is your username: Mean
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: New here so unfortunately no :sad:
What would you rate your SE ability out of 10?: probably a 4? Not really sure
Proof of your supposed SE ability:

Why do you want to join Hustlers: I se stuff like all the time and I need people to talk about it with.
Is there anything else you'd like to add: Hope I get accepted!

That's enough to show you know how to SE, welcome to Hustlers, ACCEPTED

RE: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - preyersbiceeyywu - 04-28-2017

What is your username: Mean
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: New here so unfortunately no :sad:
What would you rate your SE ability out of 10?: probably a 4? Not really sure

Why do you want to join Hustlers: I se stuff like all the time and I need people to talk about it with.
Is there anything else you'd like to add: Hope I get accepted!

RE: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - rai470 - 04-28-2017

What is your username: Molty, or moltenvoid. Whatever you wanna call me.

List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: None, sorry. I'm new here, however, I have helped out a little over on LF.

What would you rate your SE ability out of 10?: 4/10. I have read books but I need more practice irl for sure.

Proof of your supposed SE ability: Check discord chat history dB>), Great story. Also, ask for my DM's with mystic and Spotify on discord as well.

Why do you want to join Hustlers: I want to practise SE and develop tools to automate the process, Similar to the SET toolkit. Also for the lulz.

Is there anything else you'd like to add: I have a good knowledge of coding in python and C. I'll code whatever can benefit the group.

RE: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - Mrtypifiers950 - 04-28-2017

Quote:(04-28-2017, 09:59 PM)JimBobJrV2 Wrote:

What is your username: JimBobJrV2 (JimBobJr on discord)
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: None so far. Stuck to mainly other forums
What would you rate your SE ability out of 10?: 6 (?)

(Please note i have done a 1070 and various other SE's but i cannot find the email corresponding, i have picture proof if needed)
Why do you want to join Hustlers: Because you told me to and to leech free methods (jk will share my own methods and provide SN's)
Is there anything else you'd like to add: I have millions of refunds which is what im best at and currently in progress for around 15 SE's some of which will be a success)
Accepted

RE: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - otfriednkugvrydv - 04-28-2017

What is your username: JimBobJrV2 (JimBobJr on discord)
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: None so far. Stuck to mainly other forums
What would you rate your SE ability out of 10?: 6 (?)

(Please note i have done a 1070 and various other SE's but i cannot find the email corresponding, i have picture proof if needed)
Why do you want to join Hustlers: Because you told me to and to leech free methods (jk will share my own methods and provide SN's)
Is there anything else you'd like to add: I have millions of refunds which is what im best at and currently in progress for around 15 SE's some of which will be a success)

RE: [OFFICIAL] Hustlers Application Thread - perfidy382997 - 04-28-2017

What is your username: Simbaa
List your contributions (if any) to 0day.red: not yet
What would you rate your SE ability out of 10?:4 - 5
Proof of your supposed SE ability:http://image.prntscr.com/image/da8f8c26f37a436aa9faac467d8c9b35.png

Why do you want to join Hustlers: I want to learn more of SE and will definately contribute as much possible from my side towards this group to keep it alive and kicking
Is there anything else you'd like to add: