0Day Forums
WordPress theme is free. - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Coding (https://0day.red/Forum-Coding)
+--- Forum: Web Programming (https://0day.red/Forum-Web-Programming)
+--- Thread: WordPress theme is free. (/Thread-WordPress-theme-is-free)

WordPress theme is free. - tailynnyy - 04-14-2020

Theme with a $ 50 value in the market today. Free for.

[To see links please register here]

[Image: 1586892545518.png]

Quote:(09-18-2020, 07:33 PM)SCARIO Wrote:

[Image: screenshot.png]

RE: WordPress theme is free. - scampi498872 - 04-14-2020

Nice contribution.

I shall quote @"fsociety". He's created a few blogs using WordPress, so I believe he may be Interested In this.

RE: WordPress theme is free. - shouldst764 - 04-15-2020

Quote:(04-14-2020, 10:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Nice contribution.

I shall quote @"fsociety". He's created a few blogs using WordPress, so I believe he may be Interested In this.

Shifted to blogger completely . :cool: :cool: don't use word-press anymore.

RE: WordPress theme is free. - theurich927 - 04-15-2020

Quote:(04-15-2020, 07:54 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (04-14-2020, 10:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Nice contribution.

Shifted to blogger completely . :cool: :cool: don't use word-press anymore. :sleepy2:

Okay, I thought you still have an Interest In WordPress.

You've made the right decision with Blogger. In my view, It's a lot easier to work with, Inclusive of heavily editing/configuring the HTML template to your needs.

RE: WordPress theme is free. - septan974694 - 09-17-2020

I want to ask you one thing. Can you add more WordPress themes? I want to see more ideas with WordPress themes and eventually create one by my self. At the moment the single thing that I have done, is that I have played a little bit with some demos. I wish to do WordPress themes as good as this

LINK. I love how they look. I love the colors and the functionality of this theme. I love every detail that is put in it. I wish one day to do as good themes as that one.

RE: WordPress theme is free. - Drexhibitionism10 - 09-18-2020

Quote:(09-17-2020, 11:47 PM)harpreetslater Wrote:

I want to ask you one thing. Can you add more WordPress themes? I want to see more ideas with WordPress themes and eventually create one by my self. At the moment the single thing that I have done, is that I have played a little bit with some demos.

[Image: screenshot.png]

RE: WordPress theme is free. - yatehqnsg - 01-10-2022

WOW! This is amazing. Free themes on WordPress for blogs... Now there are no free themes? That's sad that I didn't see this news at that moment. Now it will be fantastic to have a free theme for online shops. I intend to make my furniture company's website, and I am looking for good and not so expensive themes from WordPress and doing the website on my own. Or another option is to ask for the help of

, which will help design my website and make my life easier. I think it is the best and most accurate option. How about you? Do you do it by yourself or hire a designer?

RE: WordPress theme is free. - leverman923570 - 01-10-2022

Quote:(01-10-2022, 02:41 PM)Emberok Wrote:

Wow! That's simply amazing! Thank you for sharing.
The link Is dead.

RE: WordPress theme is free. - melisandravmamfha - 02-28-2022

Do you think free them is useful? I even don't know much about it. Because I never use free theme for my website. I usually love to try something that is reliable and professional at the same time If you have free time you can visit it. I hope this could be helpful for you. LOL!

RE: WordPress theme is free. - blastsiipucod - 05-09-2023

I wonder why blogger is better than wordpress?