0Day Forums
[HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Hacking Tutorials (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Tutorials)
+--- Thread: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook (/Thread-HQ-Waifu-s-Ultimate-Anti-Dox-Handbook)

Pages: 1 2

[HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - toffy146515 - 06-19-2021

[Image: Kr3nA22.png]
Welcome to the best Anti-Dox Handbook Ever!

Please grab a coke and some popcorn because this is going to be a long thread. I am here to share you some things that must be done in order to keep yourself safe online. We are going to discuss how to not get doxxed as well as the do's and don'ts for your everyday online activity.

Without further ado, let's get right into the guide.

Chapter 0x01- Data Gathering
Hidden Content
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

RE: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - Prounstoried848 - 06-19-2021

Waifu on top ygm, sick handbook

RE: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - raynellt - 06-20-2021

It's very detailed and from what I've read thus far, It's well written and quite Informative.

I'll read the lot later this evening.

RE: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - Opalina334938 - 06-20-2021

Quote:(06-20-2021, 02:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's very detailed and from what I've read thus far, It's well written and quite Informative.

I'll read the lot later this evening.

Thank you for the comment! It took me a really long time to write this. I will also add on more in the future when I have the time to. I'm glad that you liked some of it, can't wait on your response when you are done reading. Thanks !

RE: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - poshzdzygft - 06-20-2021

I've always tried to prohibit this sort of activity here. Having dealt with members in similar situations over the past 10 years, this is great preventative advice. If anyone is past prevention and their information is already leaked, they're welcome to message me for advice.

RE: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - diffuser754825 - 06-20-2021

I've been Doxed once in my life, thankfully it was by some skids who just sent pizzas and not people who sent the swat. It took forever, but luckily I managed to get that dox buried.

I might actually look into using some of these tips because I like my privacy.

RE: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - reinfestlvwi - 06-20-2021

Quote:(06-20-2021, 05:24 AM)Oni Wrote:

I've always tried to prohibit this sort of activity here. Having dealt with members in similar situations over the past 10 years, this is great preventative advice. If anyone is past prevention and their information is already leaked, they're welcome to message me for advice.

Doxxing is mostly used by others to extort other people to do things. This can be extremely dangerous and distressing at the same time. I have seen a lot of forum users sell their "Anti-Dox" guides, and so I decided to write one myself. I will keep updating this thread if I learned something new.

If anyone does have any concerns about their privacy, please contact me as well.

Quote: (06-20-2021, 06:37 AM)Feat Wrote:

I've been Doxed once in my life, thankfully it was by some skids who just sent pizzas and not people who sent the swat. It took forever, but luckily I managed to get that dox buried.

I might actually look into using some of these tips because I like my privacy.

Nice to hear that you have been doxed by skids and not some threatening hackers. I have seen many of these desperate hackers extort others for their money as well anything materialistic that they own. Thankfully you managed to get it covered and dealt with. Hopefully my tips give you some few insights on how to keep your self private.

RE: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - penthouse579 - 06-20-2021

Do note that doxing Is not purely related and Isolated to protecting yourself online.

For Instance, an SE'er can build your profile within a few minutes by calling you as though he's a customer service rep from your credit card provider who's noticed an unauthorized transaction (In the thousands of dollars) on your account. In order to reverse the charge and for verification purposes, he'll kindly ask for the full name, address and date of birth on the account. As a concerned card holder, you'd want the matter dealt with asap, hence panic and confusion will lead to complying with his request. It's as simple as that.

Although we're all well aware of this type of scam, you'd be surprised at how many people are vulnerable to such attack vectors- particularly when their precious funds are part of the equation.

RE: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - cristiano512 - 06-20-2021

Quote:(06-20-2021, 10:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Do note that doxing Is not purely related and Isolated to protecting yourself online.

For Instance, an SE'er can build your profile within a few minutes by calling you as though he's a customer service rep from your credit card provider who's noticed an unauthorized transaction (In the thousands of dollars) on your account. In order to reverse the charge and for verification purposes, he'll kindly ask for the full name, address and date of birth on the account. As a concerned card holder, you'd want the matter dealt with asap, hence panic and confusion will lead to complying with his request. It's as simple as that.

Although we're all well aware of this type of scam, you'd be surprised at how many people are vulnerable to such attack vectors- particularly when their precious funds are part of the equation.

That is another big thing I forgot to mention - the art of social engineering. If someone gets a hold of your phone number, it can lead to an unexpected outcome. These types of attacks can be extremely harmful and dangerous at the same time, depending on the attacker with your info. I will write this down in a notepad, and update the thread when I have time. Thanks!

RE: [HQ] Waifu's Ultimate Anti-Dox Handbook - adalynhf - 06-21-2021

Quote:(06-20-2021, 11:18 PM)Waifu Wrote:

That is another big thing I forgot to mention - the art of social engineering. If someone gets a hold of your phone number, it can lead to an unexpected outcome. These types of attacks can be extremely harmful and dangerous at the same time, depending on the attacker with your info.
Absolutely.

I've built someone's profile from the ground up with only a phone number on hand and subsequent to that, I also obtained their family's personal details. Of course, there was no malicious Intent whatsoever- only performed to test the vulnerabilities of the Individual Involved.