0Day Forums
i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Coding (https://0day.red/Forum-Coding)
+--- Forum: Web Programming (https://0day.red/Forum-Web-Programming)
+--- Thread: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. (/Thread-i-need-a-dark-blogger-theme-to-test-but-editor-problem)

i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - Mrfrydman9 - 04-15-2021

last time i was testing any dark theme but when i go in blogger post editor as theme is dark so i try to do text white but when i did text white its become invisible text in post editor .
but when i check in preview its normally seen so problem is in editor because it white background.

Any Solution for this ?

RE: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - pinar598228 - 04-15-2021

Moved from The Lounge forum to Web Design.

That aside, In "Theme > Customize > Advanced > Posts", what Is the "Text color" currently set at?

RE: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - delative776 - 04-15-2021

Quote:(04-15-2021, 07:20 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Moved from The Lounge forum to Web Design.

That aside, In "Theme > Customize > Advanced > Posts", what Is the "Text color" currently set at?

its was set to black wasn't knowing about this ... and whats about background color if i do black in my theme will all backgorud to black , because i am not willing to chnage my theme to avoid issues .

i tested one dark theme on my testing blog :

i like this theme because it dark and preety good .

RE: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - Drfiacre3 - 04-15-2021

Quote:(04-15-2021, 07:59 AM)fsociety Wrote:

its was set to black wasn't knowing about this ...
I was quite confident It was the Issue.

Good to read that It's solved.

and whats about background color if i do black in my theme will all backgorud to black , because i am not willing to chnage my theme to avoid issues .
It's hard to determine precisely the type of changes that will take place.

Generally speaking, I can confidently say that you will need to change a number of settings to suit the new theme.

Looks very appealing on my end.

RE: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - joelynnkalrsz - 04-15-2021

Quote:(04-15-2021, 10:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2021, 07:59 AM)fsociety Wrote:

its was set to black wasn't knowing about this ...
I was quite confident It was the Issue.

Good to read that It's solved.

and whats about background color if i do black in my theme will all backgorud to black , because i am not willing to chnage my theme to avoid issues .
It's hard to determine precisely the type of changes that will take place.

Generally speaking, I can confidently say that you will need to change a number of settings to suit the new theme.

Looks very appealing on my end.

leave it , i am happy with old style .. heheh . new concept i will add like silver bullet configs , termux , linux guides.

RE: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - dijushhbhxy - 04-15-2021

Quote:(04-15-2021, 12:49 PM)fsociety Wrote:

leave it , i am happy with old style .. heheh . new concept i will add like silver bullet configs , termux , linux guides.
Your current theme looks fine.

Though, It's not too much of a hassle applying another theme- you just need to make a few changes afterwards.

RE: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - obstacles687544 - 04-15-2021

Quote:(04-15-2021, 04:43 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2021, 12:49 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Your current theme looks fine.

Though, It's not too much of a hassle applying another theme- you just need to make a few changes afterwards.

61% traffic loss after google removed my whole post . if you see my combolist link mostly anonfiles than why they only remove Openbullet section ... very confuse i am at this moment. in my opinion maybe there are some words like paypal , netflix is the reason i think behind all this.cannot say anyhting , i will take backup after making ..

RE: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - nianiabi232 - 04-16-2021

Quote:(04-15-2021, 07:32 PM)fsociety Wrote:

61% traffic loss after google removed my whole post . if you see my combolist link mostly anonfiles than why they only remove Openbullet section ... very confuse i am at this moment. in my opinion maybe there are some words like paypal , netflix is the reason i think behind all this.cannot say anyhting , i will take backup after making ..
AnonFiles wouldn't be the cause. I have every file hosted with them on my other blog and there's no Issues with takedowns.

As you've mentioned, I believe there's certain keywords that're triggering Google's systems.

RE: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - anthracosilicosis60 - 04-16-2021

Quote:(04-16-2021, 03:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2021, 07:32 PM)fsociety Wrote:

AnonFiles wouldn't be the cause. I have every file hosted with them on my other blog and there's no Issues with takedowns.

As you've mentioned, I believe there's certain keywords that're triggering Google's systems.

hmm keyword are the problem .

RE: i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem. - abrasivenesses1766 - 04-16-2021

Quote:(04-16-2021, 07:42 AM)fsociety Wrote:

hmm keyword are the problem .
It certainly seems that way. I've experienced It a handful of times over the years.

You'll need to Identify precisely what's being flagged using a process of elimination.