0Day Forums
[REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Requests for Hacking (https://0day.red/Forum-Requests-for-Hacking)
+--- Thread: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence (/Thread-REQ-Words-That-Change-Minds-The-14-Patterns-for-Mastering-the-Language-of-Influence)

[REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - Mrmellyxipaugtxoe - 08-06-2019

HOW TO MASTER INFLUENCING LANGUAGE AND GET WHAT YOU WANT, WITHOUT MANIPULATING.

Do you work and live with people who are hard to convince? Who dismiss ideas before even thinking about them?

Do you want to know how to influence people, without being manipulative?

Want to find out how people get motivated, make decisions, to be more persuasive with everyone?

Learn how to use the right words with the right people, and get through the “Communication Wall”

[To see links please register here]

RE: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - inspirational247 - 08-07-2019

I've its second edition. Do you still interested?

RE: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - prim494 - 08-07-2019

It's an NLP book. Here's one recent version:
Hidden Content

RE: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - Sirhegira4 - 08-07-2019

Quote:(08-07-2019 04:58 PM)MongoSmash Wrote:

Hidden Content

Thank you, + reps

RE: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - pacifyojhegvp - 08-07-2019

Thanks a lot for sharing...
I got this edition. The last edition is revised and expanded which I am looking for.

RE: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - ephebes931224 - 08-08-2019

Quote:(08-07-2019 04:58 PM)MongoSmash Wrote:

Hidden Content

That's not a recent version. It's THE FIRST edition.

If the original poster interested with the SECOND edition, I'll upload it.

RE: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - preciousdyldj - 08-08-2019

Quote:(08-08-2019 10:24 AM)m457312 Wrote:

Quote: (08-07-2019 04:58 PM)MongoSmash Wrote:

Hidden Content

That's not a recent version. It's THE FIRST edition.

If the original poster interested with the SECOND edition, I'll upload it.

Please do share it, max repped you in advance too

RE: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - baptisinglhxmsgfz - 08-08-2019

This one says it's the 3rd edition, and has a 2019 date.

RE: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - alumins569993 - 08-08-2019

Thanks a lot MoneyMaven..

RE: [REQ] Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence - hunyadi464 - 05-31-2021

Words That Change Minds: The 14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence
First edition:
Code:
Hidden Content
Third edition:
Code:
Hidden Content