0Day Forums
Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (https://0day.red/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: Marketplace discussions (https://0day.red/Forum-Marketplace-discussions)
+--- Thread: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information (/Thread-Scam-Prevention-Scam-Report-Information)

Pages: 1 2

Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - domingalzyda - 04-04-2017

In the past there haven't been that many scam reports, with the most recent ones being the highest profile. As such, I decided I'd make a brief announcement to explain what staff can (and can't) do in terms of scam reports, how you can protect yourself, and what to do if you've been scammed.

Hidden Content
[/hide]

RE: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - hydrogenolysis39 - 04-04-2017

Glad you made this
I still don't understand why pvnk's "compromised" account isn't banned. Even if it did get hacked into, that isn't safe for the community.

RE: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - justinejustinian295 - 04-04-2017

Quote:(04-04-2017, 03:48 PM)Zenith Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Glad you made this
I still don't understand why pvnk's "compromised" account isn't banned. Even if it did get hacked into, that isn't safe for the community.

Secured and I won't be using the marketplace anymore.

RE: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - PEPITOELPEP899 - 04-04-2017

@"Oni", I think this should be stickied accordingly.

It will then serve as a reference point, hence members can make Informed decisions on their scenario without the need to message yourself and await a response.
EDIT: I just saw It Is stickied. Good work.

RE: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - cleaning648 - 04-04-2017

Good job on this thread, as it seems this is all im really reading about.

RE: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - kayleighaqbimiji - 04-04-2017

I suppose there wasn't need for setting benchmarks of safe actions when it comes to marketplace activities in the past, but I am glad that it is here now. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify staff roles and best practices for members, Oni!

RE: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - mobilizations664670 - 04-04-2017

Quote:(04-04-2017, 06:57 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I suppose there wasn't need for setting benchmarks of safe actions when it comes to marketplace activities in the past, but I am glad that it is here now. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify staff roles and best practices for members, Oni!

I also appreciate the effort and time that it took to make this thread to clarify policies.

It won't happen again.

Thanks to the wonderful staff team.

RE: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - terakwnuai - 04-04-2017

this isn't fair, pvnk you are seriously the most unethical person i've ever met. Your story doesn't add up and the fact i'm not helped is ridiculous despite overwhelming evidence

it happened on your account, i should be helped. You guys not understand what 500$ is to somebody?

RE: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - embowel731 - 04-04-2017

This thread was very needed, especially with all the scam reports now (not only from pvnk).

I hope this will make people think twice before dealing with someone and hopefully prevent some scams.

RE: Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information - incompassionately625800 - 08-23-2018

Inspect seller first and only buy from positive reputation seller