0Day Forums
I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Community (https://0day.red/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Achievements & Bragging (https://0day.red/Forum-Achievements-Bragging)
+--- Thread: I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. (/Thread-I-m-interested-in-buying-a-group-Also-starting-an-unofficial-one)

I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - Sirsolano9 - 03-17-2017

So I would want to start a group of only the best Social Engineers on 0day.red, @oni can you sell me one?

If you want invited to my 0day.red Social Engjneering Skype Group that will stand in the groups place until I'm able to buy it please show proof of SEs and drop your Skype below and I'll add you to the chat.

RE: I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - cristobaleuclymgwe - 03-17-2017

why don't you se oni for a group?

RE: I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - baggywrinkle642 - 03-17-2017

Quote:(03-17-2017, 05:05 AM)pvnk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Honestly, you and @P1L0T need to stop with that. He's actually good at social engineering, and at one point was extremely respected in many social engineering communities, including DarkPID.

You have no right to even say anything to anyone imo, since the only person you've offered proof to you've threatened them.

RE: I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - read548757 - 03-17-2017

Quote:(03-17-2017, 04:09 PM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2017, 05:05 AM)pvnk Wrote:

Honestly, you and @P1L0T need to stop with that. He's actually good at social engineering, and at one point was extremely respected in many social engineering communities, including DarkPID.

You have no right to even say anything to anyone imo, since the only person you've offered proof to you've threatened them.
warranty exploitation isn't social engineering

RE: I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - submitted858268 - 03-17-2017

Quote:(03-17-2017, 05:06 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2017, 04:09 PM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2017, 05:05 AM)pvnk Wrote:

Yes it is, do you know what social engineering is?

RE: I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - deputy811503 - 03-17-2017

Quote:(03-17-2017, 05:42 PM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2017, 05:06 PM)pvnk Wrote:

No, I'm just a kid

RE: I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - prosodics870281 - 03-17-2017

Quote:(03-17-2017, 05:42 PM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2017, 05:06 PM)pvnk Wrote:

no, can you teach me?

RE: I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - conduits822673 - 03-17-2017

If you can obtain a bunch of *active* engineers I don't see why not.

The section is somewhat dead also.

RE: I'm interested in buying a group. Also starting an unofficial one. - ironwort491541 - 03-18-2017

Like I said before, this might be a very good idea. Like aeolian said, the section could use some more activity. SE is more being offered as a service than actually being explained here.