0Day Forums
Nike SE, advice please - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://0day.red)
+-- Forum: Hacking & Exploits (https://0day.red/Forum-Hacking-Exploits)
+--- Forum: Social Hacking (https://0day.red/Forum-Social-Hacking)
+--- Thread: Nike SE, advice please (/Thread-Nike-SE-advice-please)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Nike SE, advice please - abbaswtpuil - 01-09-2023

Hitting Nike with a ~400 SE (6 items), any advice on whether to DNA or PEB?

Im in AU, going to go with DNA if no signature and left at doorstep. If signature is requested, do you suggest DNA or PEB?

RE: Nike SE, advice please - israel541 - 01-09-2023

Also in AU and wanting to hit Nike and am interested in how well DNA goes in Aus. Heard lots of people have had success from Nike with DNA, but not sure if the same goes for the AU store. Have you ordered yet?

RE: Nike SE, advice please - misorders462502 - 01-09-2023

If you want to SE all six items DNA is your best way to go. Can I ask what items you want to SE?

RE: Nike SE, advice please - substantial82198 - 01-09-2023

Quote:(01-09-2023, 09:35 AM)zizhom Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Also in AU and wanting to hit Nike and am interested in how well DNA goes in Aus. Heard lots of people have had success from Nike with DNA, but not sure if the same goes for the AU store. Have you ordered yet?

Yep, delivery is on its way

Quote:(01-09-2023, 09:55 AM)Selmavw Wrote:

If you want to SE all six items DNA is your best way to go. Can I ask what items you want to SE?

6 items are all apparel, ranging from $50-80AUD. Does that change anything?

RE: Nike SE, advice please - nickieykmyiz - 01-09-2023

Quote:(01-09-2023, 10:20 AM)bingoman777 Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2023, 09:35 AM)zizhom Wrote:

Well yes. The combined weight of the items you would want to SE using the PEB method should not be over 120 grams.
If it is above this weight, the PEB method should not be used.

RE: Nike SE, advice please - polygynian272901 - 01-09-2023

Quote:(01-09-2023, 10:52 AM)bingoman777 Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2023, 10:35 AM)Selmavw Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2023, 10:20 AM)bingoman777 Wrote:

Well yes. The combined weight of the items you would want to SE using the PEB method should not be over 120 grams.

Ah yep. I'm guessing DNA is the way to go. I don't think an OTP will be used on delivery. I'll see how it goes.

Good luck my friend and keep us posted about any developments

RE: Nike SE, advice please - Sirlynlyncean1 - 01-09-2023

Quote:(01-09-2023, 10:35 AM)Selmavw Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2023, 10:20 AM)bingoman777 Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2023, 09:35 AM)zizhom Wrote:

Ah yep. I'm guessing DNA is the way to go. I don't think an OTP will be used on delivery. I'll see how it goes.

RE: Nike SE, advice please - balneotherapeutics523440 - 01-09-2023

Quote:(01-09-2023, 10:52 AM)bingoman777 Wrote:

I don't think an OTP will be used on delivery.
Amazon, perhaps. But highly unlikely from Nike.

@"Selmavw" has got you covered with this SE.

RE: Nike SE, advice please - Mrwhydah1 - 01-18-2023

Quote:(01-09-2023, 11:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2023, 10:52 AM)bingoman777 Wrote:

I don't think an OTP will be used on delivery.
Amazon, perhaps. But highly unlikely from Nike.

@"Selmavw" has got you covered with this SE.

Hi, @"Selmavw" @"mothered", wondering if I could get your opinion on the following.

Nike chat rep told me that courier company XXX (didnt recognise the name) was delivering the package and was delayed until end of Jan.
Thinking "great they won't use AusPost" I went ahead and pursued another SE with MyProtein planning to DNA (~$200 4 items) with express shipping via AusPost few days ago.

I have gotten notification that both will be expecting to arrive tomorrow, MyProtein via Auspost and the courier that Nike went with is AusPost too.
MyProtein delivery states "This delivery doesn't require a signature. It will be left, if it's safe to do so"
Nike delivery states "Signature required. If nobody's home, it will be taken to a local Post Office for you to collect."
I understand that signature doesn't prove that I've received it so I'm happy to proceed with DNA for both packages.

My only concern is that both are being delivered by AusPost, likely on the same day. Will contacting both companies for DNA be unadvisable?
Do I have any other options? (Nike 6 Items of clothing ~$400, MyProtein 3 bags of protein and 1 shaker ~$200).

RE: Nike SE, advice please - swivet850 - 01-18-2023

Quote:My only concern is that both are being delivered by AusPost, likely on the same day. Will contacting both companies for DNA be unadvisable?
It's no different to purely SEing a given company - never do It In close timing.

The same applies to the carrier, especially In this case being on the same day.

Quote:Do I have any other options? (Nike 6 Items of clothing ~$400, MyProtein 3 bags of protein and 1 shaker ~$200).
Given there's 10 Items that you'd like to SE In one hit, the DNA Is the only option.