Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 393 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
what's the best anime u saw?

Quote:(03-17-2020, 08:42 PM)joel7a Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

it might be about science and time

No Game No Life (Second season when!?)
Sunday without God (Not a religious anime)
Youjo Senki (Animation is weird, but loved it)
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (Because Rin is best girl.... Also because Shiro isn't a weakling in need of protection in this one)

It's so much better than the first Fate/Stay Night. Have you seen any of the rest of the Fate series?

- Cowboy Bebop
- Gundam Wing
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Hellsing Ultimate
- Code Geass

Tokyo ghoul season 2(especially the last episode when kaneki carry hide in the street)
fate/stay night: unlimited blade works season 2(As you can see in my avatar, My favorite character is Archer)
kimetsu no yaiba (I finished this anime a week ago, and I got to say this anime is a masterpiece)
one punch man
overlord
shokugeki no soma( I heard the ending in the manga is worst, I hope they change it in anime)

Quote:(04-28-2020, 07:17 AM)aradii Wrote:

Tokyo ghoul season 2(especially the last episode when kaneki carry hide in the street)
fate/stay night: unlimited blade works season 2(As you can see in my avatar, My favorite character is Archer)
kimetsu no yaiba (I finished this anime a week ago, and I got to say this anime is a masterpiece)
one punch man
overlord
shokugeki no soma( I heard the ending in the manga is worst, I hope they change it in anime)

I can definitely agree with the Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (not to be confused with the first Fate/stay Night). Archer is a nice character. Have you ever played Fate/ Grand order?

I can't seem to settle with one anime although I have a lot in mind.

Quote:(04-28-2020, 08:39 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-28-2020, 07:17 AM)aradii Wrote:

one punch man
overlord

I can definitely agree with the Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (not to be confused with the first Fate/stay Night). Archer is a nice character. Have you ever played Fate/ Grand order?
I'm happy you like archer too,No I'm not played the Fate/ Grand order game? Is it good? do you recommended?

Quote:(04-28-2020, 05:33 PM)aradii Wrote:

Quote: (04-28-2020, 08:39 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

one punch man
overlord

I'm happy you like archer too,No I'm not played the Fate/ Grand order game? Is it good? do you recommended?

It's a turn-based mobile game. I quite enjoy it. It's a low chance to get the 5 star servants, but you can earn your way there. They also do some good events where you can earn some really epic four stars. I mostly like it because you can get all the servants you see in the shows. It doesn't cost anything to play and try it out.

Quote:(04-29-2020, 10:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-28-2020, 05:33 PM)aradii Wrote:

I'd recommend Fate/Grand Order. The gacha rates are abysmal, so it requires patience and consistency to build a good account.

This is true. And it's definitely worth doing the events. Most events allow you to earn a decent servant.

Quote:(04-28-2020, 05:33 PM)aradii Wrote:

one punch man
overlord

I'd recommend Fate/Grand Order. The gacha rates are abysmal, so it requires patience and consistency to build a good account.

Quote:(04-29-2020, 10:26 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-29-2020, 10:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-28-2020, 05:33 PM)aradii Wrote:

This is true. And it's definitely worth doing the events. Most events allow you to earn a decent servant.

You can always buy a starter account if you have a favorite character. Most popular characters get banner re-runs, too.