Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 393 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
what's the best anime u saw?

The Promised Neverland is my favorite. I even read the manga!

Quote:(02-08-2019, 10:15 AM)andrewtiwsan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Maybe I am stoned. But I like the anime Shaman King. I watched it in childhood and it really fascinated me. Still love Oban Star Racing. If it can be called anime.

YES! Shaman King is probably the first anime I watched. I watched it on youtube, back when anime could still be pirated and uploaded on youtube. Aaaah, good times.

Captain Tsubasa is one of my favorite anime :biggrin: & Naruto is awesome

Inuyasha is the best anime it has great story and beautiful background score

Naruto is the anime that taught me life

Naruto is the best anime ever

Berserk for now i think, even if i prefered to read it than watched it

Naruto will alwasy be the ebst anime for me

I love Bleach, it is a great anime with awesome Background Music and the theme music for each Character is Stunning.
A very unique anime which is stylish and great fighting scenes.

Fairy tale is the best anime I ever watched.
The way Fairy Tale theme music plays during each scene itself is a master stoke.
It accelerates during fast and exciting scenes and during sad scenes the theme music becomes heavy and conveys the sadness.