Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 413 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[php]The Alchemist's Fake Mailer

The Alchemist's Fake Mailer

Hello HC...
This is my first script that I'm sharing in Hack Community so, it may not be perfect but it works quite well..
Its a code for sending emails from any email id to any email id with any name... I coded the script by myself...

This can be useful for sending URLs of phishing pages to victims...

I haven't added features like Bcc or Cc or file attachments or html pages... I'll do them next time...

Here's the code. Save it with any name BUT WITH THE EXTENSION .PHP

PHP Code:
<html>
<
head>
<
meta http-equiv="author" content="The Alchemist"/>
<
title>
The Alchemist Fake Mailer
</title>
</
head>
<
body background="http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/324/9/2/black___purple_textures_by_paralyzinglove-d4gscvx.jpg">
<
p align=center>
<
img src="http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h298/bcfcrule11/theAlchemist.png" alt="The Alchemist Fake Mailer" /></p>
<
form name="fakemail" action="<?php $PHP_SELF; ?>" method="POST">
<
p><label for="fname"><b><font size="5" color=c0c0c0>From name :</b></font></label><br>
<
input name="fname" id="fname" type="text" class="formbox" /><br></p>
<
p><label for="femail"><font size="5" color=c0c0c0>From email id :</font></label><br>
<
input name="femail" id="femail" type="text" class="formbox" /><br></p>
<
p><label for="to"><font size="5" color=c0c0c0>To :</font></label><br>
<
input name="to" id="to" type="text" class="formbox"/><br></p>
<
p><label for="subject"><font size="5" color=c0c0c0>Subject :</font></label><br>
<
input name="subject" id="subject" type="text" class="formbox"/><br></p>
<
p><label for="message"><font size="5" color=c0c0c0>Message :</font></label><br>
<
textarea name="message" id="message" cols="60" rows="8"></textarea></p>
<
p><input name="submit" id="submit" type="submit" value="Send!!" /></p></form>
<?
php
//Fake mailer code created by The Alchemist
function send_email($to=null,$subject=null,$from_name=null,$from_mail=null,$mail_content=null,$replyto=null)
{

$headers "From: \"".$from_name."\" <".$from_mail.">\r\nReply-To: ".$replyto."\r\n";//here's the main part

if(@mail($to,$subject,$mail_content,$headers))
    {

$mail_send_result="<p><font size=4 color=#c0c0c0>Email successfully sent to $to.!!</font></p>";//If mail gets sent successfully

}
    else
    {

$mail_send_result="<p><font size=4 color=#c0c0c0>Email NOT sent to $to.</font></p>";//If mail does not get sent

}
    return 
$mail_send_result;
}
if(isset(
$_POST['to']) && isset($_POST['fname']) && isset($_POST['femail']) 
&& isset(
$_POST['message']) && isset($_POST['subject']) && isset($_POST['submit']))
{

$from_name=$_POST['fname'];

$from_mail=$_POST['femail'];

$mail_content=$_POST['message'];

$to=$_POST['to'];

$subject=$_POST['subject'];

$replyto=$_POST['femail'];
    echo 
send_email($to,$subject,$from_name,$from_mail,$mail_content,$replyto);
}
?>
</body>
</html> 

This thread is for educational purposes only... Please don't get in trouble using this...
Upload the php file in your web hosting account and then, open the URL for your file....

Thats it...
:ok:

PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...
YOUR FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED... IT'LL HELP ME AS WELL AS OTHERS LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES...

Or just a single line,
PHP Code:
mail("[email protected]","i liek potato","I WUD LIEK TO INFRM U I AM SYNDROME OF A DOWN PLAYER GOOD VERY"

^^^^ Boss, we can always shorten codes... But, I posted the whole thing so that people can easily copy the code and use it without having to modify anything...
But in your way, your victim wont get the email from the desired sender's email id and the desired sender's name... The additional headers part is the main part of a fake mailer...!!! Hehe!!!

Quote:(09-18-2012, 05:53 PM)The Alchemist Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

^^^^ Boss, we can always shorten codes... But, I posted the whole thing so that people can easily copy the code and use it without having to modify anything...
But in your way, your victim wont get the email from the desired sender's email id and the desired sender's name... The additional headers part is the main part of a fake mailer...!!! Hehe!!!

You mean for programmers that modify "copy pasted" code and replace strings without understanding the code and work on it for hours until something finally shows up?

Quote:(09-18-2012, 06:41 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

Quote: (09-18-2012, 05:53 PM)The Alchemist Wrote:

You mean for programmers that modify "copy pasted" code and replace strings without understanding the code and work on it for hours until something finally shows up?
What I meant to say was, I posted the entire code so that if anyone wants to use it, that person can easily use it without needing to make modifications and also, for people better than me at PHP coding(like you :biggrin:) to point out mistakes or appreciate my work. Both criticism and appreciation are welcome...
I've written about giving feedbacks in the thread BOSS!!

Quote:(09-18-2012, 06:41 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

Quote: (09-18-2012, 05:53 PM)The Alchemist Wrote:

hahaha this made me lol

<-------thearmykid :tongue: howdy mr alchemist :dance:

Hey there thearmykid... Good to see you...

i tried it but it seems that it shows up the site it is sent from
this is how it appears
(tried it with 000webhost.com)

also you have
<?php
code here
<?php
more code
?>

while it should be
<?php
code here
more code
?>

well, maybe its your host provider's fault. it works fine for me.
and about the <?php, there are some problems with the forum's php syntax highlighter which our admin @bluedog.tar.gz needs to fix.