Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 650 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Who here is a gamer?

I play pretty much most types of games, but mainly I play with my friends nowadays and less solo games

i am a gamer what do you want??

I’m a gamer. I like it allot

True I feel you,
I have not played a game in a minute due to IRL stuff,

Thanks for the Information

I'm a gamer and it saves me from the routine. Many adults suffer from the need to repeat the same actions every day: going to and from work, doing the necessary shopping, taking the kids to school and to sections, etc. While the kids are at school, I'm damn busy. In the game, you are doing something completely different, radically different from your usual business in real life. I am constantly downloading new games from

[To see links please register here]

This elementary makes my existence in the world more diverse and fascinating.

I used to be a heavy hardcore gaming, then I started to focus on making that bread

Xbox for the win! specially perma death games

Quote:(08-20-2019, 04:12 PM)Refusal Wrote:

Who is is a gamer? I myself play PC, and Xbox.
Im into FPS, strategy, survival, competitive, and casual gaming when i don't wanna sweat.

If you would like to add me on Xbox or Steam my details will be below

Xbox GT: Skate
Steam ID:

nevertheless cheers
hey, im playing league of legends only, if someone wants to play with me, just hit me up with your nickname