Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 778 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
making a keylogger

can any one link me to a tutorial or make one about making a keylogger in c++ (preferably where it sends the logs to somewhere like ftp/email/etc)

i want the keylogger to send the logs to me somehow but i don't know how any tips what to use?

It's very important to say what OS are you targeting. I hope you want it only for educational purposes, ideally to learn how to detect them and protect against them, or at least some not-harmful usage.

Though if I was to make a simple one (I almost never use tutorials, instead come up with some way to solve the problems myself), I would do the following:

-Search given OS's documentation for reading raw keyboard input even without focus (should be okay for simple one, but I think it's not so reliable, more complex one might probably try to find a way to detect input at lower levels (inject itself into the kernel if possible? Modify the driver?).
-Look for a way to hide the application from the system (no visible GUI, ideally hide it from process list)
-Decide what exactly I want to capture and how I'll store it. Do I want to store also some additional information about the computer? Do I store raw scancodes or decoded key codes (that's usually affected by keyboard layout)?
-Write a code that would capture the keyboard input and store it somewhere (would harddrive be a good idea? It might be easier to found if it keeps writing on the drive often, so probably large cache in RAM?)
-Look up some libraries for network communication
-Write a code that would, once in a time (not very often so it's not visible) send the recorded data to given location.

Of course, it's needed to elaborate each of these points, however, when designing application, it's important to decompose it into logical units, each performing certain task.

ok thanks ..................

I made one once just try starting without the FTP and Email sharing.. it's quite easy than.. although the thing with most AV's is the most simple scripts won't work.

example: If you use the setWindowHook(); function AV"s will detect this.
also if getAsyncKeyState() is overused this will also alarm some AV's

Not to judge your programming skills I didn't do a background check so you might have already known this.

Greetings, smoothy023

I made one once just try starting without the FTP and Email sharing.. it's quite easy than.. although the thing with most AV's is the most simple scripts won't work.

example: If you use the setWindowHook(); function AV"s will detect this.
also if getAsyncKeyState() is overused this will also alarm some AV's

Not to judge your programming skills I didn't do a background check so you might have already known this.

Greetings, smoothy023

Step 1 make a kernel driver
Step 2 hook the appropriate syscalls
Step 3 send logs to yourself

I made it sound easier than it is, but that's the jest of it.

Puma, can you post us a the squeleton of your kernel driver ?

Quote:(08-07-2011, 01:49 PM)mastermax777 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

can any one link me to a tutorial or make one about making a keylogger in c++ (preferably where it sends the logs to somewhere like ftp/email/etc)

i want the keylogger to send the logs to me somehow but i don't know how any tips what to use?

You can make one out of a .bat extension. It's on google so just search there.

Puma's last visit "1st December, 2011 12:27 AM"

he may be dead ! think about him, dox him, call his parents !

/closed