Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 652 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
iPhone Resealed box method

Right. So I’ve got a faulty iPhone 12 Pro Max. And I’ve purchased a brand new one off Amazon. I’m going to swap them round and reseal the box. What’s the likely hood of the Amazon employee opening the box to make sure it’s okay? It’ll appear sealed still.

I’ve done this twice with iphone 11s but wondering as the value is a lot more (£1350) what’s the likely hood they’ll open it to double check.

There's always the possibility of your return being checked, but It's significantly minimized when there's no signs of tampering whatsoever.

In the event they open It, plead Ignorance by telling them you've returned what they originally sent you.

Good luck. Let us know if this works out for you.

Quote:(06-23-2021, 05:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

There's always the possibility of your return being checked, but It's significantly minimized when there's no signs of tampering whatsoever.

In the event they open It, plead Ignorance by telling them you've returned what they originally sent you.

Ngl
I’m shit scared now ??

Quote: (06-23-2021, 05:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

At least if they open it they’ll see an IPhone 12 Pro max and not a pile of rubble I suppose ?

Quote:(06-23-2021, 04:49 PM)Harryler100 Wrote:

At least if they open it they’ll see an IPhone 12 Pro max and not a pile of rubble I suppose ?
Exactly right.

A like-for-like product can be justified, as opposed to "rocks" that some members have suggested In the past.

Plan failed. The numb nuts who I bought the 12 pro max off got it wrong. It’s a 12 pro not a 12 pro Max. So had to return the 12 pro max to Amazon.

Does anyone know how much the GooPhone 12 Pro Max weighs compared the iPhone 12 Pro Max

Quote:(06-24-2021, 07:57 PM)Harryler100 Wrote:

Plan failed. The numb nuts who I bought the 12 pro max off got it wrong. It’s a 12 pro not a 12 pro Max. So had to return the 12 pro max to Amazon.

Does anyone know how much the GooPhone 12 Pro Max weighs compared the iPhone 12 Pro Max
Scammers getting scammed trying to scam scammers? This is getting too fucking meta lmao.

Quote:(06-24-2021, 07:57 PM)Harryler100 Wrote:

Why didn't you use the sealed box method with the 12 Pro as the substitute Item?

Quote:(06-25-2021, 04:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-24-2021, 07:57 PM)Harryler100 Wrote:

Why didn't you use the sealed box method with the 12 Pro as the substitute Item?

They don’t weigh the same and it’s smaller. So if they do open it they’ll see straight away it’s not the correct item

I may try swap it with a clone. A GooPhone. What do you reckon the chances are if they open it ? The GooPhone is 20grams lighter so I’ll have to put something in the box to weigh it down a bit more

Quote:(06-25-2021, 08:16 AM)Harryler100 Wrote:

I may try swap it with a clone. A GooPhone. What do you reckon the chances are if they open it ?
As already stated, there's always a slight chance of your return being opened, but you can significantly minimize the risk by not showing any signs of tampering whatsoever.

The GooPhone is 20grams lighter so I’ll have to put something in the box to weigh it down a bit more
In terms of the weight, you could've done the same with this:

They don’t weigh the same and it’s smaller. So if they do open it they’ll see straight away it’s not the correct item

If they open the above and what you're currently planning with the GooPhone, they'll still realize It's not the correct Item, so there's no difference between the two.