Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 548 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
iOS or Android?

Which mobile phone operating system do you prefer? Google Android or Apple iOS? I prefer neither, as I hate smart phones and currently have a flip phone. Flip phones have cheaper monthly plans and all I need to do is call and text; I never play games on my phone or any of that stupid shit.

iOS ftw, I don't know but I prefer this.

Quote:(08-02-2017, 10:34 AM)Sarah. Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

iOS ftw, I don't know but I prefer this.

If I had a smart phone, I would agree. I have tried iOS before, and comparing it to Android, it's much easier to use.

I've only experienced a Windows Phone and Android (being my current device), and Android wins hands down.

On purchasing my new phone, the iPhone was more expensive, but the representative advised to stay away from iOS devices (he didn't elaborate why). Most of my friends own an iPhone and I've yet to hear any complaints.

Quote:(08-02-2017, 12:13 PM)mothered Wrote:

I've only experienced a Windows Phone and Android (being my current device), and Android wins hands down.

On purchasing my new phone, the iPhone was more expensive, but the representative advised to stay away from iOS devices (he didn't elaborate why). Most of my friends own an iPhone and I've yet to hear any complaints.

That's awesome! I especially liked iOS for when I tried it because you can jailbreak it, which makes it a fun adventure.

I picked Android, as ever since I swapped from the iPhone to an Android phone I've been able to do so much more with the phone.

iOS had so many little bits that annoyed me - it was pretty much obsolete once I started getting into it forcing me with a very limited app selection unless I wanted to jailbreak which I'd rather not have to do, the apps which I could get were fairly bland and boring, and I had about no options to customize. Combine that with hardware which wasn't all that great, and it became enough of a pain in the ass that I switched back to fliphones until I bought an Android device.

Android is nice as I don't have nearly as many gripes - my hardware doesn't become obsolete in a year and a half due to system updates, I have a massive selection of apps, there's more in-built features which I take advantage of, I can get into the OS and customize to my hearts extent without needing to crack the thing, and apps like emulators (I love my games) aren't instantly removed from the app store for whatever reason. It's been a lot better to me, the hardware which I'm running it on is nicer than the Apple offerings at a lower pricepoint, I have options on who I want to go to for hardware to use it, and it just works.

Quote:(08-02-2017, 09:37 PM)BurritoBeans Wrote:

I picked Android, as ever since I swapped from the iPhone to an Android phone I've been able to do so much more with the phone.

iOS had so many little bits that annoyed me - it was pretty much obsolete once I started getting into it forcing me with a very limited app selection unless I wanted to jailbreak which I'd rather not have to do, the apps which I could get were fairly bland and boring, and I had about no options to customize. Combine that with hardware which wasn't all that great, and it became enough of a pain in the ass that I switched back to fliphones until I bought an Android device.

Android is nice as I don't have nearly as many gripes - my hardware doesn't become obsolete in a year and a half due to system updates, I have a massive selection of apps, there's more in-built features which I take advantage of, I can get into the OS and customize to my hearts extent without needing to crack the thing, and apps like emulators (I love my games) aren't instantly removed from the app store for whatever reason. It's been a lot better to me, the hardware which I'm running it on is nicer than the Apple offerings at a lower pricepoint, I have options on who I want to go to for hardware to use it, and it just works.

You've made some good points on the iOS.

After reading this, I'm glad I've opted for Android.

Never been a fan of iOS. Never really used Iphone either or any Idevices for that matter. I'm still in the opinion that most (if not all) apple products are overpriced and you can get better performance with an Android phone than with an Iphone for the same price.

I definetely prefer android. Android phones tend to be cheaper and, as @"BurritoBeans" mentioned, have more to offer. Better hardware, more built-in features, etc. I've been using android since I got a smart phone so I'm more used to it. Switching would be very inconvenient at this point.

Plus I unintentionaly tend to stay away from Apple. The only Apple device that I've ever owned was an iBook a while back.

I prefer android.
They are cheaper and the accessories are not overpriced.
I like having a 3.5mm jack and mini-USB, expandable storage(mSD) is a great thing to have for backups or chroots and speaking of chroot, you can run a full linux chroot on android!
I also like the back button I could not live without it.
The phone can be used as a flashdrive without the need of "LagTunes" and also I can use my android phone as bootable media for my PC!
I like the fact that I can share files with other phones using BT/WIFI.
I like the fact that I can delete default system apps.
Android is installed on a great variety of phones so I look at the specs and chose the phone based on my usage scenario.
The interface is adjustable.
Android phones have better multitasking.
I can download and install apps outside a single app store.
There are lots of custom ROMS, privacy apps and system-wide ad blocking.
It's an actual smartphone instead of being an overpriced dumbphone.