Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 548 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
iOS or Android?

I choose none of the above.

They all suck, but we're stuck with Android.

Apple locks you out of everything with iOS. The farthest that iOS customizability can go is a custom keyboard.
Oh, but there's jailbreaking.... Not any more, the jailbreaking community is being killed by Apple.

You missed Windows phones, but I'd prefer to stay far away from Microsoft.

Sailfish needs some more UI work before being complete.

Android apps are all made in Java... Enough said.

Quote:(08-03-2017, 08:22 PM)Ender Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ow, that hurts...
I developed a few apps for android using java, it is hell to say the least.

I used the first 3-4 iPhones and gained a personal distaste for them. I prefer Android now, although I can see why iOS is appealing to other people.

Quote:(08-03-2017, 08:22 PM)Ender Wrote:

Apple locks you out of everything with iOS. The farthest that iOS customizability can go is a custom keyboard.
Oh, but there's jailbreaking.... Not any more, the jailbreaking community is being killed by Apple.

Yes, I missed Windows phones intentionally because Microsoft sucks. Anyways, what do you mean the jailbreaking community is being killed by Apple? Apple has always tried to kill the jailbreaking community.

Quote:(08-04-2017, 05:00 AM)I Like Gold Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2017, 08:22 PM)Ender Wrote:

Yes, I missed Windows phones intentionally because Microsoft sucks. Anyways, what do you mean the jailbreaking community is being killed by Apple? Apple has always tried to kill the jailbreaking community.

Quote:(08-04-2017, 05:00 AM)I Like Gold Wrote:

Yes, I missed Windows phones intentionally because Microsoft sucks.

The Windows platform Is my forte, so In that regard, my Windows Phone served me well.

It's lack of functionality and stability during demanding tasks, was the main reason I opted for the Samsung.

Personally, Androids. The reasons are because what it has to offer when rooted. I mainly use my phone as a tool than as an actual phone.

I've never used an android other than simply for a few seconds using other people's. So, I don't have much of a choice here. I will say though, if given the chance I'd stick with an iPhone. Easier collaboration with other apple devices, everyone has a spare charger if you need one, and just overall easier communication with other people about phone features and whatnot. But, those aren't particularly iOS features, but just benefits of being apart of the larger crowd.

я думаю ios очень заблокированая система но если поставить cydia и репоситории то в полне всё отлично можно пользоваться) а так отдаю предпочтения android

I'm using BlackBerry OS currently, But ofc iOS better and android.