Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 699 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
how many times do you brush your teeth?

Quote:(08-15-2021, 05:19 AM)Luke420NM Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Once or twice a week. And I smoke meth everyday. Some of my teeth are kinda fucked. The rest don't have long to live. I'm expecting medical and dental scientific breakthroughs in technology to bail me out of this one.

Well, you can't argue it's not self-inflicted... Implants are always an option.

Does anyone here floss their teeth?

Quote:(08-15-2021, 05:52 PM)Oni Wrote:

Implants are always an option.
With an average cost of around 2,000$ per Implant, It could be a very expensive Investment.

That said, It may be cheaper In certain countries.

Boring answer in 3-2-1

Morning and night, so twice a day.

Twice a day keeps the dentist away :smile:

Altho i do brush my teeth also before any social event so i don't scare everyone away with my coffee breath

Quote:(08-08-2021, 11:49 AM)Vivian7 Wrote:

just wanted to see how many people brush their teeth a day
i know people who dont do it at all or once or twice

That depends on what I eat during the day. Once a day everyday but if I eat anything sugary/acidic, I'll brush that evening as well.

Quote:(08-16-2021, 01:33 PM)Party Pete Wrote:

I was flossing twice a day, but not anymore.

My dentist Immediately notices It on each checkup, and gives me a lecture (so to speak) on the Importance of flossing at least once a day.

Quote:(08-17-2021, 04:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-16-2021, 01:33 PM)Party Pete Wrote:

I was flossing twice a day, but not anymore.

My dentist Immediately notices It on each checkup, and gives me a lecture (so to speak) on the Importance of flossing at least once a day.

Oh my god yes, same. I start flossing but sometimes just get lazy and skip it multiple times. Then when its time to make a dentist appointment I start flossing more than the cool kids did in 2018

Quote:(08-17-2021, 07:32 AM)Marshland Wrote:

Then when its time to make a dentist appointment I start flossing more than the cool kids did in 2018 :xd:
That's precisely what I do but somehow, my dentist Is aware that I don't floss regularly.

I suppose there's deposits of plaque or perhaps tartar embedded In between my teeth.

quite a number of times, actually, the dentist will beat my ass if I don't.