Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 829 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
delete

Please delete this thread.

Where are you from if I may ask? It might look like a scam for the customer if he sees I'm from Germany but the item is shipped from Israel haha

Quote:(03-08-2018, 10:23 PM)chunky Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Where are you from if I may ask? It might look like a scam for the customer if he sees I'm from Germany but the item is shipped from Israel haha

The item(s) can be shipped from United States, United Kingdom and Canada. You could also get it sent to your own address first, but the shipping is then all for you.

Hmm sounds nice but as I mentioned, I live in Germany and I'm too lazy to take care of the shipping so good luck

I'm interested depending on the items you're wanting to sell and how you obtained them. I dropship a few items through ebay so I have a somewhat decent account for sales (100% feedback + 8 year old account).

Pm'ed on discord! I have a very clean track record on eBay.

Edit: I tried adding you on discord but it seems you've spelled your user incorrect. Mind fixing?