Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 434 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
a good anime to watch

[Image: 1086000.png]

watch this anime " God Of High School" only 1 season is out fast paced & great action

Try to watch The promised Neverland

The Reincarnation of a jobless is a great anime

I preferred you to dragon ball super It's the greatest anime I ever watch.

I would suggest Accel World a futuristic anime, unique and fast paced and has only 24 episodes. A short watch with a good story.

Haikyuu is a great anime, I definitely recommend it to watch.

Try "Death Parade". It's anime with different story in each series.

Getbackers is a good anime, was wondering why they didn't go release the next season.

I really appreciate the posts published here. Thanks for sharing us great information that is actually helpful. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

[To see links please register here]

Black clovers really good anime I would recommend doesn’t take long to get good unlike one piece