Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 720 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
ZeuS source code.

Der Anarchist is CONSTANTLY getting harassed for the source of a bot that he doesn't have, so I decided I would post it here.
For all the fags.

Here is what's included in the archive.
[Image: 3dd88b8ab7.png]

If you download it you should post here, don't be a leech.

Download link

[To see links please register here]

I'm not going to scan it, because obv.
Enjoy.
Download at your own risk...

For fags that can't tell it's a source

Vouching for this nigga.

He's legit, guys.

Thnaks for the share, Kirito. You little fucking devil.

You're such a jew. Nice leak, Kirito!

Quote:(06-23-2013, 02:15 AM)SQLi Wrote:

Why would Anarchist get harassed for a C++ bot?

No fucking idea.
But he said he always has people asking him for it, so I figured I would lower his work load.

Why would Anarchist get harassed for a C++ bot?

Back then there were these people spamming on Cometchat on how to set up Zeus, I still wonder if they were feds or just Africans with horrible grammar.

Terrible outdated src, most people here can't even set it up, even if they could, good luck weeding out the backdoors

*not being a leech*

If I get a chance I'll try to go through and remove back doors, and re-upload a clean one.

Quote:(06-24-2013, 03:12 PM)Eks Wrote:

It's C++, a 12 year old using wordpad could weed out any backdoors. Plus, I didn't really find ZeuS difficult to set up. If I get a chance I will write a tutorial.

Quote:(06-24-2013, 03:27 PM)3SidedSquare Wrote:

*not being a leech*

If I get a chance I'll try to go through and remove back doors, and re-upload a clean one.

That would be very nice of you guys, I'm sure it would help some people.

With all the new stuff that is out why would anyone even want to use this? I mean with Dark Comet I could steal your credits cards and play you a song as consolation.