Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 168 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Yato's MM Service - Thread Design

[Image: IDdApY.jpg]
Honestly, I don't like this design that much, I know I can do better but I just woke up.

Quote:(08-04-2016, 10:40 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ew you made this for someone on V3rmillion, nice design thou

Yeah, I did.

Thanks.

Nice, although some of the design clashes with our background

Ew you made this for someone on V3rmillion, nice design thou

Quote:(08-05-2016, 02:06 AM)Paladin Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 01:52 AM)Blur Wrote:

Seems like there's one too many colors on this, try to stay organized and stick to a small handful of colors.

I also think the skype section could be neatened out. Possibly make the skype logo and text a little smaller.

Good work again btw :smile:

Colour binding looks fine for me. Anyways, it looks really good.

If you look closer you'll see different shades of white, black/very dark grey, etc

Seems like there's one too many colors on this, try to stay organized and stick to a small handful of colors.

I also think the skype section could be neatened out. Possibly make the skype logo and text a little smaller.

Good work again btw

Quote:(08-05-2016, 02:11 AM)Blur Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 02:06 AM)Paladin Wrote:

If you look closer you'll see different shades of white, black/very dark grey, etc

Grey is due to the fact it was made to adapt with the V3rmillion theme.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 01:52 AM)Blur Wrote:

Quote:(08-05-2016, 02:11 AM)Blur Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 02:06 AM)Paladin Wrote:

wtf, again? The colors are the same but they don't look like it...

Quote:(08-05-2016, 09:58 AM)Skryptec Wrote:

wtf, again? The colors are the same but they don't look like it...

When you do a terrible first-try job, then at least do a good second lookover. Here is a color map over all the colors I just extracted from your design. You very rarely used the same shade twice;

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Even the smallest difference will be noticeable, people might not be able to pinpoint it but they will notice it. (As a feeling of; "Something is off here, cannot say what exactly but something is.") And for some reason you also never used pure white, not even for the header text.