Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 404 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Greetings

Just thought I would introduce myself.

I reside in Salem Oregon

Currently a .NET developer/trouble-shooter by day and self-defense instructor by night and weekends.

Been in computer programming since 1990 and have always seen needs to hack.

Hello Kevin, great to have such experience in HC.

Quote:(01-01-2011, 09:15 AM)Coder Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello Kevin, great to have such experience in HC. :smile:

Thanks. For starters I am going to get a feel for the forum then jump in to the mix.

Hey man, I like you already. I fight MMA around where I live. Im a black belt in TKD, green belt in Judo and a Blue Belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu. I am sure we have plenty to talk about in our time man. Welcome to the site!

Quote:(01-01-2011, 04:29 PM)Th3Proph3t Wrote:

Hey man, I like you already. I fight MMA around where I live. Im a black belt in TKD, green belt in Judo and a Blue Belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu. I am sure we have plenty to talk about in our time man. Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the welcome!

My background comes from the streets of Philadelphia, New Jersey and New York for my early years then as I left my teen years studied various local instructors. Other the years I decided since I like teaching that being certified would be a smart idea. I never did get into formal martial arts but instead took from many formal arts and combined what I saw as the best for students. I have segmented classes to civilians, LEO and military while at the present time just put a class together for senior citizens where close quarter cane techniques are the core of this class. This is a real challenge as the average age of students who wanted this class are over 65 and some are really disabled so what I am teaching works for those type of students unlike my baton class for LEO, security and others who are legally permitted to carry collapsible batons.

Some of my certifications are listed here

I teach formally at many places but my home is here

(if you do not like the site layout let me know as I am the site creator done by hand).

Speaking of MMA, I had a student comes to class last year who as I understand it fights a great deal but did not tell me this until after class and said he wanted me to come to his school to teach their fighters street techniques. Not sure what was more enjoyable, teaching MMA or having Army and Marines together beating each other up.

I will end with that I generally do not go into this much detail on some sites but felt it was okay here.

Pretty cool man. I am only 16 right now, but I am definitely going to be doing some training around the US.

I started Tae Kwon Doe as my first martial art at the age of 6. Luckily, I had one of the old school, tough as nails, Korean instructor who didn't do that wimped up conception of TKD. He taught the real deal, which heavily helped me for MMA. His name is Kim Jun Kuo. He is not online anywhere I do not think, but he was a serious instructor when I trained under him.

I started Judo when I was 14, and have quickly made it up too green belt at my local gym. I am going up for purple belt here VERY soon. I train with Rush MMA for Judo.

I was largely self trained in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, but I decided when I turned 16 and could actually earn the adult belts that I was going to earn my blue belt. I purchased their official course for the blue belt online, VERY insightful and I learned way to much, and trained to it with my partner and one of my best friends. We sent in our video qualification to the headquarters out in California and we failed initially, but they recommended going up to the official academy in Conyers, Ga, which we did, so I trained under Jimmy Thomas for a few months for sharpening my techniques. I earned my blue belt on Nov. 20 of last year. Currently, I am training with Rush MMA doing standard Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but I am still focusing on having my purple belt next year hopefully.

I also started Muay Thai training just the other day. I earned my black belt in TKD on the 15th of December, 2010, which I already told him that I was going to leave to pursue other styles upon being awarded my black belt. I also train with Rush MMA for Muay Thai.

I wrestled with my high school for the last two years and had won the division championship both year and made it 3rd and 7th at state, respectively. This is my third year wrestling and I am still undefeated (11-0) and we go to divisions later this month. Hoping to whoop some ass at this event and finally win state in February.

So yeah, bit of a fighting history for me. My first amateur fight is coming up in March. I can't wait to tap that motherfucker out. He is a way more accomplished striker, so he is going down to the ground with me. I know for sure that I am the most successful grappler out of the two of us. I am going to mess him up!

So, now that we know enough about each others backgrounds... lol Like what styles did you pull the techniques you teach from? You sound a lot like a Krav Maga type of instructor.

Quote:(01-02-2011, 05:05 PM)The 7th Sage Wrote:

Welcome to HC. Its members like you we are expecting to have here to keep this place with some good discussions and not garbage talk.

Thanks for the welcome.

In regards to garbage talk, will never hear this from me.

My only wish is that anyone using information I provide is for legal hacking. For example, my first hack was with software which I purchased for (not exactly sure of the price, it has been over 15 years) for 300 USD which was a great piece of software but the company plastered a disclaimer in a splash screen which I thought was not right. I asked them about it and they said if you want the splash screen removed pay us another 500 USD. Well if they mentioned this in the first place I would have seek out similar software that did the same thing. My options were to grin and bear the splash screen or call it a learning lesson and move on. I picked option three, use a tool, which allowed me to patch the software to remove the splash screen. There was nothing in the company’s license that said this was not permitted and I did not give the software to anyone else. This is what I would call legal hacking while if I had given the patched software to someone else that would not be right. In addition, if the company had restricted this it would have been illegal too. So why did they not restrict this? Because the software was written in such a way that 95% of hackers would have been frustrated to no end how the underlying structure was in regards to separation of program functions and how the splash screen code was done, I have to say it was tricky but not tricky enough. In this case, it all came down to their greed and false advertisement.