Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 743 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Will Wayfair call the police to fxxking me?

wayfair really catching up, stay away with this store as of now, people getting rebill, also getting email from fraud department, legal department, even mentioning you participated in refunding services, proceed with caution with this store

Quote:(10-21-2022, 08:13 AM)Blackpink Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

wayfair really catching up, stay away with this store as of now, people getting rebill, also getting email from fraud department, legal department, even mentioning you participated in refunding services, proceed with caution with this store
They're also known to Issue Cease and Desist letters, so I certainly agree that they've woken up to themselves.

Quote:(10-18-2022, 07:07 AM)Saibokbuy Wrote:

Guys previously I refunded sth on Wayfair.
Then I got this email. I think the rebill will be failed since I used PayPal.
They said:

We issued a refund in good faith that the damage reported would be accurately pictured, however upon further investigation it appears that the photo you provided us with did not show any part of the item that you purchased from us. As a result, we will be reversing your refund in the amount of $9xx.

Please note, Wayfair treats the use of these fraudulent claims seriously and will report such incidents to the appropriate local police departments. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Executive Resolution team at

Will I be fucked by the cops? Will I get any record?
Don't think police will get involved but if so cancel your card immediately, im pretty sure then they cant rebill you?

It wouldn't surprise me if refunders are using the same damaged box image for all their refunds and WF has caught on.

Quote:(10-21-2022, 06:20 PM)ffeffffefff Wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if refunders are using the same damaged box image for all their refunds and WF has caught on.
^ It may well be the case.

Wayfair has been abused left, right, and centre so It's of no surprise they've tightened their claim assessments.

Have you had any updates since

I highly doubt it they would come after you unless you keep doing it. If they were really going to come after you, it wouldn't be an email. Delete the email like you never got it. Don't pick up phone calls you don't know. Always remember loose lips sink ships.

I highly doubt it the cops will get involved in a case like this unless it thousands upon thousands of dollars.

It sounds like a scare tactic that wayfair is using to recoup losses. It definitely good to question the refunder you use and figure out what they exactly did. If the refunder chooses not to be straight with you. You should not use him.

Quote:Last Visit: 6th April, 2023, 10:28

Yikes.

Quote:(04-22-2023, 09:55 AM)ConcernedCitizen Wrote:

Quote:Last Visit: 6th April, 2023, 10:28

Yikes.
It's only 2 weeks.

Any update on this bro???